Lisbon upgrade Question

JPL19

I see an available discount for previous owners of LPPT. My question is if I have a serial number listed as"Lissabon 2008" - does it qualify?

I am not sure - what I show I purchased in 2008 was Lissabon 2008. That is what shows when I inquire under the shop.

I have "Lisbon X" installed in my Aerosoft, but I don't recall if that was an upgrade already from an older product. The manual says 2009. I have relocated twice in that time frame for work, so I don't have perfect email records. Want to ask first rather than being perceived as trying to get a discount I am not entitled to.

Thank you.

Joe L.

I have the same question to do.

As far as i remember the owners of Lissabon 2008 received the "LisbonX" when it was released for no charge. i´ll wait for some info about it before buying the V2

I hope you dont mind using your post to share my question which is the same of yours.

THanks in advance

You might want to consider the fact that with this new release they have removed all notable buildings of the Expo site. For me that's not acceptable. It's so characteristic of the city and so close to the airport. I don't mind the fact that they didn't model anything extra of the city, but didn't expect them to remove part of it.

Thank you, Wiebe.

Those buildings removed and the lack of reply - to the original question - from the staff just make this scenery a "no go" for me. At least for now.

Dear Assistant Moderator,

Im really sorry to disturb you during a weekend. You shoudn´t be even replying at a Sunday. i thank you for that.

i was not very clear. i´m a AS costumer for some years (i bought a lot of products - even the English Electric Lighting) and never had the need to post in the forums, so i might make some noob erros. (sorry again)

I this particulary case i didnt explained that my original post, on the portuguese forum, is from 17JUL (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/83043-mega-airports-lisbon-x-v2/), then i post here at 18JUL. that´s why i´m complaining.... but not insulting

thanks again and enjoy your Sunday

Thanks for the info, Mathijs

In that case I´ll stay with V1 for now.

I cant understand why a info request and a small complain (which i admit was not very clear) gave me 2 negative rep points. i can spend my money on your shop but i can´t ask questions or complain?

Is this a "untouchable dumb eagle democracy" or what?

I´m trying to be soft cause my first - kinda innocent and noob - question on the forums really made me angry!

I know, i know: "the users voted down". I still blame the "dumb eagle" and i think i´ll stop here cause my next step will be never buy from AS again and i dont want it to happen.

Thanks again, Mathijs, for you clear reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I purchased Mega Airport Lisbon X (also known as Mega Airport Lissabon) on June 4 2012. I don't see any offer for an upgrade discount on the Mega Airport Lisbon X V2 product page. If I add it to the shopping cart then will it be applied automatically or do I need a code? Please let me know.

Thanks,

AdrianYYZ

Hi!

I purchased Mega Airport Lisbon X (also known as Mega Airport Lissabon) on June 4 2012. I don't see any offer for an upgrade discount on the Mega Airport Lisbon X V2 product page. If I add it to the shopping cart then will it be applied automatically or do I need a code? Please let me know.

Thanks,

AdrianYYZ

From the Aerosoft Shop Lisbon V2 the Product Overview :

"If you are owner of the former Mega Airport Lisbon, you are entitled to get a close to 50% discount. Just enter your serial number in the order process in our download-shop (above your payment option). If you are an owner of the boxed version you can use our CD-Upgrade"

Jan

Just as Jan suggests. I upgraded on Friday. Dead easy with the above instructions. The discount is applied before you hit the pay button. Also see the post by Fabian under the Stadium thread. There is a a .bgl file which places the skyscraper buildings etc into the scenery.

Keith

Hello Rocky,

there perfomance is near by the same, we could not see any big diffrents between this.

Greets

Fabian

Thanks Fabian, appreciated.

Archived