Dublin ..... ?????

jack1ca

After reading all of the problems some are having with this scenery, I was kind of surprised that I had no problem in flying from Gatwick to Dublin. No scenery glitches as I approached and a perfect auto land. I was surprised that as soon as I got on a taxiway, enroute to gate 401L, my simulator crashed. No OOms just a shutdown.

One other possibly related item surprised me. When I brought up GSX, the usual menu was there (what gate do yu need guidance etc). Everything seemed in order but the follow me car never showed up and after beginning taxiing to the gate the simulator shut down after a hundred feet or so.

Any ideas about this? Really strange!

Jack Fentress

in my AS-account Dublin is offered as full 1.02-version. After downloading and unzipping I see version 1.01 and not 1.02. Only the offered update is 1.02. When will the full installer be 1.02 like written there?

regards Kai

• Aerosoft

sounds like a conflict of some sorts next time don't bring up the gsx menu again and do the same flight again see if you make it to the gate

That's good advice as it is actually rather hard for scenery to make the simulator crash.

Re-did the flight, but this time I didn't call up GEX until I was at a gate. Everything worked perfectly - the aircraft, Rex, the scenery and GEX.

Great scenery.

Is there a ground handling and gate chart available somewhere for Dublin?

Jack

So looks like it gsx is causing the issue might have to try myself next time, suggestion might pay to post this issue in the gsx forum, or you can try to update the standalone addon on so it will update the latest gsx etc

Re-did the flight, but this time I didn't call up GEX until I was at a gate. Everything worked perfectly - the aircraft, Rex, the scenery and GEX.

Great scenery.

Is there a ground handling and gate chart available somewhere for Dublin?

Jack

Aerosoft supply the charts in the installed folders inside fsx.

Aerosoft supply the charts in the installed folders inside fsx.

Thanks very much. Just what I was looking for.

I'd seen the chart area, but somehow overlooked that particular one.

Jack

Archived