January screenshot contest

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always struggle with the romantic topic, so my latest attempt is in the Beechcraft 200. We landed in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport for a long weekend with the 'wife' to,in my opinion,one of the most romantic cities in Europe. The light caught my eye on this one so pulled out the camera. We flew in from my local airport in the UK which is the East Midlands. For those interested flight time was about 1hour and 45minutes under IVAO control.

DElRP.png

(May post a full flight report similar to the one I did a few months back on this thread)

Anyway good luck to all and I LOVE you edit Aharon!

Cheers

Josh

(May post a full flight report similar to the one I did a few months back on this thread)

Not on this thread please, but it would be highly apprechiated if you could post it in a seperate one so that everyone can see it!

I would say that's not FSX anymore if you use real pictures...

The Airbus is part of FSX though...

You can photoshop, but you have to know yourself if you think that will increase your chance over the others.

Archived