January screenshot contest

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year and good luck to ALL!!!!

Hello Simeon, I was thinking that kpats was the only screenshot that had the right idea, but yours does remind me of a romantic picnic I had with my missus beside London Heathrow Rwy 09L/27R….how romantic am I! :D

I will take a try. This is my first placed screenshot ever.
The 757-200 is from CS
Flying is the old days with FS9
Textures are from REX.

I'm flying on 35000FT from EHAM to BIKF. Both Aerosoft

MijnBoeing757-200bovenhetwolkendek_zpscc

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Simeon, I was thinking that kpats was the only screenshot that had the right idea, but yours does remind me of a romantic picnic I had with my missus beside London Heathrow Rwy 09L/27R….how romantic am I! :D

Hi Ed, Its been a while....how are you? The pic was one that I fell in love with....actually the first shot I took of the T7 about 10 min after purchase. Now regarding your picnic....awesome move - here's why.

1. The Missus I am sure felt overwhelmed that you wre spending quality time with her (although initially she may not have caught on to your true motive).....and

2. You had the pleasure of enjoying the missus and your mistress both in one evening ....and at the same time :excellenttext_s:

P/S.

You should see the evil eyes I am getting from my wife (maybe I should start preparing the cot in the basement)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I tried to ban the missus from coming anywhere near my aircraft, but it's obviously not working!…..at least I hope that was the missus! :unsure:

fsscr800_zpsf2182b06.jpg

Noice....if it was not the missus...I hope she was not riding right seat....fast thinking required - uuummmm, surpise?

Nice, is that sky from FS or a photoshop?

I wish the FS could show such a sky but sadly its photoshop. Normaly i use unedited shots. But the FS is unable to show such a sky, even with Autostar its not acceptable. For a romantic shot you need a nice sky ;)

Archived