Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GURU

WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

Coming Soon To FSX

BETA_config.jpg

Just wanted to start a topic for this as it is getting closer so feel free to chat and share thoughts and ideas

This will be a programme that will give you internal sounds on the wingviews

Sounds great Mark!

Internal sounds like

crying babies, snoaring neighbours, annoying playstation beeps, music from my neighbours iPod....

;)

Sounds great Mark!

Internal sounds like

crying babies, snoaring neighbours, annoying playstation beeps, music from my neighbours iPod....

;)

Yeah and kids kicking the back of your seats lol

Sounds good to me having a realistic cabin audio environment and look forward to it's release.

Yeah It is very hard work and I'm just finishing it now. but it does take time and sound programming the audio in the right place and having the Exterior sounds the same is tricky . I'm getting there

I value the hard work you all put into bringing us these wonderful add ons.

Thank you But It is just me doing this so you can thank other people but i don't think they would answer lol

Good idea and if you could add the view Inside the cabin not only the Windows, it would be really great,

Good job thank you very much for you work best regard soon.

I won't be adding any kind of graphics just sounds m8 that is not my place

Do we want added ambience on the wingviews as in people chatting.

I can do this by creating a programme that chooses hundreds of voices so everytime you fly it's different natter onboard.

This will be able to pick out certain sets everytime you startup FSX for a flight with the BUS

Varity

MArk, would this really be possible ??

That sounds so great with the changing sound. Please do it :-)

Just fighting with prepar3d 2.0 and the "bus".....

Sounds good to me Mark, whatever you think is possible im sure will be a welcome addition.

I won't support Prepar3d As I use FSX standard and work to that basis sorry, But I would be interested to see if it would work !

It would just give the feel of being in the passenger area and not in the VC.

Yes it is possible

no need to support p3d Mark. I think the sounds are portable.. Will try that when the airpbus is fully working in p3d.

If it is possible for you then please add those changing sounds :-)

no need to support p3d Mark. I think the sounds are portable.. Will try that when the airpbus is fully working in p3d.

If it is possible for you then please add those changing sounds :-)

I'll look into it m8

I would love to do some work with Oli from AES dept. Because I have this and i love it and think this area can only get better . New truck sounds etc Hydraulic sounds for the Catering trucks as they rise. etc ! Tug coupling sounds etc

Amazing, this is something that I have always wanted, I guess I won't need to implement everything from Sony Vegas anymore! This will add the real feel to the Airbus.

Can i know how its works?

Is it a standalone program that you need to run?

Can i know how its works?

Is it a standalone program that you need to run?

Hi Mark great to have you back

could you answer my question please :)