Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GURU

WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

Putin would be proud of both of you! :lol:

EDIT:

Just to clarify - no offence intended to anyone (except to Putin, of course! :ph34r:)

No Offence here........ Don't worry m8

Video coming in about week before release

Keep posted !

ohh really ? a video ? upload as fast as you can because im too excited and if your upload it fast like about in some next days, i will calm down a bit..lol

a video could be coming in the next 24 hours

A video will be released just before i push the release button

We at Military Sound Studio do not release anything until it is finished that is our policy. Videos are good but all it creates is rows and arguments

Regards M.S.S CEO

N yes we will do the same addon for the a318 etc .. just to cover that before you guys ask me .

N yes we will do the same addon for the a318 etc .. just to cover that before you guys ask me .

YEAH

Sorry to be the person to say this but in some very last minute testing we have found a few issues that is going to stop release for tomorrow so until this is resolved it's on hold won't be to long i hope but can't release it until its perfect im affraid and of course with it being free im sure you all understand.

Regards

best of luck I hope you can get to the root of the problem

all the best things are worth waiting for!

Thanks guys so sorry about this but it has to be right and of course in working order for you to enjoy.

I will keep you up to date as much as i can regards.

No news to report as yet. !

M

Thanks guys so sorry about this but it has to be right and of course in working order for you to enjoy.

I will keep you up to date as much as i can regards.

No news to report as yet. !

M

Hey Guru whats up mate ? everything fine about the fix ?

It's being fixed as we speak sorry about this. Something cropped up in the later stages of testing which made a big issue for us

It's being fixed as we speak sorry about this. Something cropped up in the later stages of testing which made a big issue for us

Okk thanks for the news guru, release date suggestion ?