WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

Coming Soon To FSX

BETA_config.jpg

Just wanted to start a topic for this as it is getting closer so feel free to chat and share thoughts and ideas

This will be a programme that will give you internal sounds on the wingviews

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Sounds great Mark!

Internal sounds like

crying babies, snoaring neighbours, annoying playstation beeps, music from my neighbours iPod....

;)

Sounds great Mark!

Internal sounds like

crying babies, snoaring neighbours, annoying playstation beeps, music from my neighbours iPod....

;)

Yeah and kids kicking the back of your seats lol

Yeah It is very hard work and I'm just finishing it now. but it does take time and sound programming the audio in the right place and having the Exterior sounds the same is tricky . I'm getting there

I value the hard work you all put into bringing us these wonderful add ons.

Thank you But It is just me doing this so you can thank other people but i don't think they would answer lol

Do we want added ambience on the wingviews as in people chatting.

I can do this by creating a programme that chooses hundreds of voices so everytime you fly it's different natter onboard.

This will be able to pick out certain sets everytime you startup FSX for a flight with the BUS

Varity

no need to support p3d Mark. I think the sounds are portable.. Will try that when the airpbus is fully working in p3d.

If it is possible for you then please add those changing sounds :-)

no need to support p3d Mark. I think the sounds are portable.. Will try that when the airpbus is fully working in p3d.

If it is possible for you then please add those changing sounds :-)

I'll look into it m8

I would love to do some work with Oli from AES dept. Because I have this and i love it and think this area can only get better . New truck sounds etc Hydraulic sounds for the Catering trucks as they rise. etc ! Tug coupling sounds etc

Archived