Airbus X Freeze

Fahrenheit005

• Deputy Sheriffs

It has by practical consideration turned out to correct a problem with switching kinds in a cabin only having removed data from panel.cfg Window00 - 07. But it would be desirable 2D panels to have.

Hi,

what do you mean by that? Did you try F9 to F12? Please also see Vol6 StepbyStep guide - chapter 4.6.2 for more details.....

Hanse

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

what do you mean by that? Did you try F9 to F12? Please also see Vol6 StepbyStep guide - chapter 4.6.2 for more details.....

Hanse

Window02=Vertical Panel Bar - It I want! Tried F9-F12, but Vertical Panel Bar it is better. It would be desirable Window08=right MCDU (2D)

unfortunately I've completely disabled it and made no difference :(

This is really unfortunate, because I've really been enjoying this aircraft

Ah, OK then, I thought It could be another cause for stuttering issues. Another problem I`m having is that I cannot get the 2D displays to work (from SHIFT 1 to SHIFT 6). Anyone else having this? Could the EZDOK be the problem in this case?

Regards,

Matej

BINGO..

In the \Users\XXX\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbusExtended...

I changed ALL the .ini files to "Logging=0" and stutters are now completely gone.

Are the logs necessary?

• Aerosoft

BINGO..

I changed ALL the .ini files to "Logging=0" and stutters are now completely gone.

Are the logs necessary?

No, but it is surprising that a simple writing of a few bytes to disk causes such delays.

I'll investigate why this could be an issue. Perhaps the disks spooling down to save energy?

BINGO..

Are the logs necessary?

Hi,

Could you give me your logfiles? That is, temporarily turn all logging back on, make some very short flight and send all your logs, or preferably all your "\User\_Flight Simulator X Files_\AerosoftAirbusExtended\" folder.

DLLs might be logging too much data in some specific cases.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen....I have been stalking this post for awhile and I think I found the problem...someone mentioned Navdata being a problem and I think I would have to agree...Navadatapro seems to cause the stutters for me when I switched it to usenavdatapro=0 the stutters went away. So my question is, is the navigraph database working okay with AXE?

Thanks

Roderic

Hello Gentlemen....I have been stalking this post for awhile and I think I found the problem...someone mentioned Navdata being a problem and I think I would have to agree...Navadatapro seems to cause the stutters for me when I switched it to usenavdatapro=0 the stutters went away. So my question is, is the navigraph database working okay with AXE?

Thanks

Roderic

Navigraph should be fine to work with the Extended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I would like to contribute to this topic. I experienced this problem a few times and it always happened when I opened a new view (top-down view to taxi). Even If I close the new view window the every 4 sec freezing keep going on.

Well I have avoided to open a new view for while but It use to happen.

Does it have anything to do with the other reports?

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

I would like to contribute to this topic. I experienced this problem a few times and it always happened when I opened a new view (top-down view to taxi). Even If I close the new view window the every 4 sec freezing keep going on.

Well I have avoided to open a new view for while but It use to happen.

Does it have anything to do with the other reports?

Well that indicates your sim needs a lot of time to rebuild the graphics. Could be a setting or it could indicate you are running very low on memory.

Hi guys.

I have the freeze problem and it´s true , I fix the problem whith HTML_interface =0

but I lose the connect for AIRBUS X CONNET.

Someone have another solution to fix my problem?

Thanks in advance.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys.

I have the freeze problem and it´s true , I fix the problem whith HTML_interface =0

but I lose the connect for AIRBUS X CONNET.

Someone have another solution to fix my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Not right now, we simply do not know why on some machines sending the data to the internal web server takes so much time. On my system there is not even a single blip in the resource logs.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having this problem and changing the html_interface=0 did not solve it for me. Can someone please take a look? I mention in other post also that when AXConnect is open it cause my FSX to crash also with fault module = FMGS.DLL_unloaded

recently i uninstalled the v1.02 with upgrades and downloaded the v1.4 installer and then install the hotfix 11. This is weird. I never had this problem before and i have flown many flights.

Please help.

Thanks

Swadeep

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes it freezes for 1-2 seconds, in cruise especially. Before that the plane eratically steers left and right, before freezing for 1-2 secs and going into a steep noseclimb! What can be fixed?

Archived