Airbus X Freeze

Fahrenheit005

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also i have the problem of freze, i have tried to change FMGS.ini, reinstall visual C++, reinstall airbus, reinstall FSX, but the problem is persistant.....

Hi

Are you using the english version of windows?

...can you try changing the FMGS.ini,

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=1

to

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=0

Joshua - YES! That seems to have resolved the issue of the stutters. :) Many thanks for your perseverance and assistance with this!

Joshua - YES! That seems to have resolved the issue of the stutters. :) Many thanks for your perseverance and assistance with this!

Ok thanks for reporting, Just bear in mind that for now the Web MCDU is not operational for you.

Ok thanks for reporting, Just bear in mind that for now the Web MCDU is not operational for you.

Sure, and while that's disappointing, I understand and can live with it. :) Hopefully whatever is causing the stutters can be resolved eventually and, in the mean time, I'm happy to help test whatever you might need toward the resolution of this issue. Just let me know via PM.

Thanks again!

Hi

Are you using the english version of windows?

i'have win7 in italian language

i try to move AEROSFOTAIRBUSEXTENDED folder in a folder where i have a flightplans but the problem persist.

i try to change FGMS but no resolved.... mmmmmmmm :(

I am looking at what other possible causes are there now,

since its starting to look like a web MCDU problem, can you try changing the FMGS.ini,

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=1

to

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=0

Same for me, it is working, the stutters issue is resolved ! :)

Thanks for your support, i will enjoy it :)

It has by practical consideration turned out to correct a problem with switching kinds in a cabin only having removed data from panel.cfg Window00 - 07. But it would be desirable 2D panels to have.

Hello to all.

I had also some stutters, with Airbus X Extended on the first install, then i uninstalled, and installed again but this time with administrator rights, and bammm... new aircraft fo rme, now with no stutters and 2- 5 frames.

It worked for me.

I am looking at what other possible causes are there now,

since its starting to look like a web MCDU problem, can you try changing the FMGS.ini,

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=1

to

[Common]

Logging=1

HTML_Interface=0

Same problem. Solved changing FMGS.ini, Thanks

Hi everyone!

Let's try to get Web MCDU working. I need some additional info:

Does it start freezing immediately after sim starts or after some action?

And also I'd like to see the "AirbusXConnectExtended.log" as well, since the issue is related to AirbusXConnect.

Everyone who experience this problem, please show me both your logfiles:

1. Without AirbusXConnect used.

2. And with AirbusXConnect used. That is, run it after sim starts and perform few actions via MCDU webpage (e.g. change MCDU page and maybe enter few data).

ha! OK - I tried that in the attached log (stutters persisted). Updated log file (dropbox link)

I examined your logfile, it's small enough. BTW I understood you uploaded different versions. But all of them have the same URL, so I could get only one. Here I can see you open the web interface (web MCDU) 5 minutes after sim is started, then you press A key and then CLR key (in web MCDU page) and then you close webserver (Connect application). Is that right?

It has by practical consideration turned out to correct a problem with switching kinds in a cabin only having removed data from panel.cfg Window00 - 07. But it would be desirable 2D panels to have.

You mean when you disable those WindowXX entries you already have to stutters? Is it related to all WindowXXs or to some particular?

Stutters are connected only with FMGS.ini, after change of stutter were gone. Stutters began even if there were no actions later 10 - 15 seconds. Removal Window 00-07 of panel.cfg is connected only with a problem of the fixed kinds in a cabin (post #50). Now stutters are not present. I have removed all Window 00 - 07.

Does it start freezing immediately after sim starts or after some action?

Happens immediately.

I examined your logfile, it's small enough. BTW I understood you uploaded different versions. But all of them have the same URL, so I could get only one. Here I can see you open the web interface (web MCDU) 5 minutes after sim is started, then you press A key and then CLR key (in web MCDU page) and then you close webserver (Connect application). Is that right?

That sounds correct. The first log file I only had the sim open for 2 minutes - enough time to verify it was occurring, then closed-down. The stutter happened both times, in the original shorter log file and then the second I posted. I did open up the Web MCDU and did as you said.

Guys I've tried all the suggestions, still a very annoying stutter about every 7 seconds. Only happens with Airbus X. I've tried without AI traffic, weather, etc etc etc etc etc

Stutters seem to be to worse when on the ground than air.

I have a 5ghz system, so it's not a resource issue. I've already shut off anything that could interfere with simulator.

Is there a way to disable RAAS to see if that's causing it?

Is there a way to disable RAAS to see if that's causing it?

There is, and you can try seeing if that is causing an issue for you. While in FSX, press alt, or right-click and bring up the FSX taskbar at the top of the screen. If you go to the addons tab, you will see the RAAS control panel. From there, you can disable the RAAS feature. The extreme would be to uninstall RAAS from the Windows Control Panel.

Stutters are connected only with FMGS.ini, after change of stutter were gone. Stutters began even if there were no actions later 10 - 15 seconds. Removal Window 00-07 of panel.cfg is connected only with a problem of the fixed kinds in a cabin (post #50). Now stutters are not present. I have removed all Window 00 - 07.

I would think the 2D MCDU would be causing some issue, can you restore all windows except for the 2D MCDU and try?

Unfortunately not RAAS, still have the issue and very persistent.

I'd love to hear any more ideas.

- Reinstalled

- Made sure no outside program is interfering

- Only happens with Airbus X

- Tried ALL the tricks shown above

- Tried with various addons removed

- Happens on the ground and low altitude more (under FL10)

- Usually every 7 seconds

I would think the 2D MCDU would be causing some issue, can you restore all windows except for the 2D MCDU and try?

Yeah, it seems the 2D MCDU display is the cause for the stutters. One more thing I noted is that I run stutter free when changing the fmgs.ini HTML_Interface=1 to HTML_Interface=0, but I have a feeling that the stutters reappear as soon as i press the SHIFT 7 combination to open up the 2D MCDU panel. Besides, it seems I can`t even open the 2D panels from SHIFT1 to SHIFT 6 (only debug and MCDU work for me).

Regards,

Matej

Tried different variants:

Window06=Left MCDU - Well

Window07=DEBUG - Well

Window00=Main Panel - Badly

Window01=Horizontally Panel Bar - Badly

Window02=Vertical Panel Bar - Badly

Window03=Checklist Info - Badly

Window04=Horizontally Wing View Bar - Badly

Window05=Vertical Wing View Bar - Badly

Archived