September screenshot contest (Winner announced)

This is a hard one indeed!

Below is a screenshot of where I live near Guildford England. FSX is not that detailed if you haven't got VFR scenery but my house is where those bright lights are just over the wing tip.

13.jpg

How do I know? Well I flew the aircraft using Level G v2 with a satellite image on the map until I was in the correct place...... The best I could do this month!

• 2 weeks later...

Easy to find! I have a very big reference! I only need to raise my head and see the rock to know where is the south... so I easily get lost when I'm far away from home......... F**** where is Gibraltar...?¿?¿? ;)

My town is "La Linea" whose name means "the line" or boundary line separating Spain and Gibraltar and you can find it in Flight Simulator thanks to Aerosoft/Simwings on Gibraltar X

Enjoy!

post-4844-0-06737600-1348259128_thumb.jp

Easy to find! I have a very big reference! I only need to raise my head and see the rock to know where is the south... so I easily get lost when I'm far away from home......... F**** where is Gibraltar...?¿?¿? ;)

My town is "La Linea" whose name means "the line" or boundary line separating Spain and Gibraltar and you can find it in Flight Simulator thanks to Aerosoft/Simwings on Gibraltar X

Enjoy!

post-4844-0-06737600-1348259128_thumb.jp

Excellent shot mate!!

This took me ages to find MY PLACE,using Orbx sp4 Australia.I cross referenced the co-ordinates with google earth,took out my favourite Aircraft and landed right out the front although the house is a different colour,and is not completely correct.Still it was fun anyway.post-69214-0-11165100-1348900484_thumb.j

And here is my place. The small town of Vallentuna, just south of ESSA Arlanda airport, visible at the upper arrow (Yes it is the Aerosoft Megaairport). At the lower arrow my home should be, if it were for real. This is however UT-Europe landclass and just a semi-real depiction of the town. Anyhow, the roads are quite OK and the Vallentuna lake is were it should be. :)

QxIog.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived