Andras Aviation Club repaints *** UPDATED 12 Nov***

Matt_Smith

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find and download the repaints?

ATM the paints are done for one person at a time - with personalized tail reg. but Matt is in the process of making "neutral" tail regs for every repaint, and as soon as he is done with that, he will put up links for all the paintjobs, so everyone can benefit from them.

PM him and ask when this will be ready.

Ole

ATM the paints are done for one person at a time - with personalized tail reg. but Matt is in the process of making "neutral" tail regs for every repaint, and as soon as he is done with that, he will put up links for all the paintjobs, so everyone can benefit from them.

PM him and ask when this will be ready.

Ole

Thanks Ole. I'll see them when I'll see them! I mostly fly with Andras Meridian Airlines paintschemes nowadays anyhow :)

Indeed I will, infact they will problably be uploaded to the Aerosoft forum (the dowloads section). The first ones will be default C172, Carenado C172, Carenado C152, Carenado C206, which will hopefully be done middle of next week. Work permitting of course, its all gone a bit tits up at work at the moment and I dont really know if Im coming or going at the moment.

Evening chaps,

FOr all of you who've requested paints for aircraft with multiple variations like the twotter, Canrenado 206, Beaver etc etc could you all let me know which variant it is you would like painted. Eg, wheels, ski's, floats, anphib or what ever other flavour it comes it, as that would make my life a lot easier dry.gif

FOr all of you who've requested paints for aircraft with multiple variations like the twotter, Canrenado 206, Beaver etc etc could you all let me know which variant it is you would like painted. Eg, wheels, ski's, floats, anphib or what ever other flavour it comes it, as that would make my life a lot easier

Matt,

Aerosoft Twin Otter 100 Wheels for me.

Thanks

Im not too sure if it will be done this weekend but I shall try :blush: Itsn ot even been in fsx yet, just puirely photoshop work

Looks great as always Matt. I take it you got the sponsorship plane from Flight1 then...

• Deputy Sheriffs

In what way? Is Flight 1 running an online community?

Flight1's business is quite similar to Aerosoft: They are not only selling software from other developers, they are developers themselves like Aerosoft. For example look here: http://www.flight1tech.com/ So they are in some way competitors. ;)