Andras Aviation Club repaints *** UPDATED 12 Nov***

Matt_Smith

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Ok, so I just have to add what i want to have?

And what is going on with the Cessna Mustang? Can you paint it? I know you have written "default and aircrafts which are availeble at the Aerosoft Downloadshop only", but the Mustang is just availeble as a DVD, so can you paint it?

If you don't have the Paintkit I can send it to you via PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I just have to add what i want to have?

And what is going on with the Cessna Mustang? Can you paint it? I know you have written "default and aircrafts which are availeble at the Aerosoft Downloadshop only", but the Mustang is just availeble as a DVD, so can you paint it?

If you don't have the Paintkit I can send it to you via PM.

Matt is busy with his job this week Emi. Probably why he didnt see this one. :-)

But I do remember an earlier case where a request was made for a plane not in the Aerosoft download shop, and one Matt didnt have himself, and in that case, he told the requester that the paintkit was not enough, as Matt needs the actual plane to see the result of paintings on the actual plan. He told the requester that if he wanted that specific plane, he would have to buy Matt the plane.

I guess the same is the case here. smile.gif

And on your first question in your last post - its one plane per. pilot. You can choose to have one plane with your own numbers on it. But in the download section there are plenty more of the great AA-Club repaints, with standard AAC numbers on them, for the taking, as many as you like. wink.gif

Hope this makes things clear.tongue.gif