Organization and staff

• Aerosoft

It was mentioned in Previous posts (I believe) that the Sale of plots would help fund development. I'm assuming that this covers ideas that come from the Members and Board similar to those above?

Yes, we'll pay the developers who need to do the changes from that (though we have been offered help by hobbyists as well by now)

Btw, tomorrow we'll appoint some more staff. Today we are working mostly on the first changes.

I would like to tale the job as President of the Andras Airpark Owners Association.

Or Airport director. Hopfully i will have a plot soon :-)

Fredrik

Hi,

As a resident, I would like to suggest an additional role, and apply for it. The title of the role is FCRM. For those who fly with VATSIM, the role of DCRM is probably familiar. So as every division has it's own, I would be willing to serve as the (Andras) Field Conflict Resolution Manager.

The objective of this role is to be the buffer between unresolved issues among the field users and the board of directors by resolving these issues without consuming valuble time from the board. If anyone wishes to appeal on my decision, they will go to the board.

I was successfully handling this role in VATSIM (Israeli Division) for about 3 years, and I think I can help here as well!

Regards,

Moshe Mizrahi

I have made a post about Renting out houses in AF, for people who dont have the sufficient fundings to buy a plot/house.

Should such an idea fall into favour of the board. we need a man to handle the leases.

So allow me to suggest myself for this position as Andras Airpark Lease Manager!

this position would not be a Director position as far as I am concerned. But a position below the directors in the organization structure.

I have several ideas to expand to this idea, and will elaborate on that in a job inverview. :lol:

Well now that i have payed the plot i would like to offer myself for the President of the Andras Airpark Owners Association

I would say, to actualy own a plot should be a minimum ;-)

Hello Mathjis,

i am new here in the aerosoft forum but i am reading in this forum since a long time. Yesterday somebody told me about the new aerosoft project Andreas Field and of course i had to look up what it is. I read through all of the threads and was blown away. What a great project.

So i want to apply for a Staff position. Events and Online Director or Airport Director. I have a lot of experience in organizing things and events. I am mentor and director of the new VATSIM germany Magazine and it would be really great if i could join your team. At the moment i dont know if there still is a vacant position but i hope so ;)

Kind regards

Chris

• Aerosoft

Hi,

As a resident, I would like to suggest an additional role, and apply for it. The title of the role is FCRM. For those who fly with VATSIM, the role of DCRM is probably familiar. So as every division has it's own, I would be willing to serve as the (Andras) Field Conflict Resolution Manager.

The objective of this role is to be the buffer between unresolved issues among the field users and the board of directors by resolving these issues without consuming valuble time from the board. If anyone wishes to appeal on my decision, they will go to the board.

I was successfully handling this role in VATSIM (Israeli Division) for about 3 years, and I think I can help here as well!

Regards,

Moshe Mizrahi

Not a bad idea, but how about we keep your application until we got some problems?

Not a bad idea, but how about we keep your application until we got some problems?

Sure. As far as I'm concerned, keeping me unemployed will be the best thing happening to this project :rolleyes:

• Aerosoft

Gents, we picked our preliminary staff. It is a bit random right now but we had to pick some people. Let's start with these people and see how things are handled after two months. I think it would be best if in the end the users would vote for directors. If these people would be so kind to contact us on support@aerosoft.com with their forum user names so we can give them access to the private Directors forum.

Ole Andreasen, Airport Director (responsible for all aircraft movements and for general coordination)

Ole has been very active, had ideas and even worked some out. That's exactly what we need now.

Sebastiaan Jansen, Seaplane Base Manager (responsible for the running of the sea plane base)

Sebastiaan was very early and insistent with his application, lol.

Fredrik Hofstad, President of the Andras Airpark Owners Association (represents the property owners)

Fredrik was our first property owner, need we say more?

Alejandro Diaz Beltran, Commercial Sales Director (responsible for getting all plots sold and build up)

Alejandro works for Aerosoft (we still are not sure what he does though) and has ideas we need now.

President of the Andras Field Glider Association

Lars Domen (user Tyrion) is a real world gliderpilot. Just what we need to get the glidersection running.

Jane Whittaker, Events Director (will start organizing events)

Jane is a professional in simulation, got imagination and is just who we need.

Chris (user ChristianG), Online Director (not confirmed yet) (responsible for getting Andras Field included in the online flying systems as soon as possible)

Chris knows the VATSIM, IVAO world, just what we need.

• Upvote 1

Alejandro Diaz Beltran, Commercial Sales Director

Alejandro works for Aerosoft (we still are not sure what he does though).

I would say he is pretty much done for today :lol:

Thanks a lot!

Gents, we picked our preliminary staff. It is a bit random right now but we had to pick some people. Let's start with these people and see how things are handled after two months. I think it would be best if in the end the users would vote for directors. If these people would be so kind to contact us on support@aerosoft.com with their forum user names so we can give them access to the private Directors forum.

Ole Andreasen, Airport Director (responsible for all aircraft movements and for general coordination)

Ole has been very active, had ideas and even worked some out. That's exactly what we need now.

Sebastiaan Jansen, Seaplane Base Manager (responsible for the running of the sea plane base)

Sebastiaan was very early and insistent with his application, lol.

Fredrik Hofstad, President of the Andras Airpark Owners Association (represents the property owners)

Fredrik was our first property owner, need we say more?

Alejandro Diaz Beltran, Commercial Sales Director (responsible for getting all plots sold and build up)

Alejandro works for Aerosoft (we still are not sure what he does though) and has ideas we need now.

Open, President of the Andras Field Glider Association

Will come, we'll find somebody!

Jane Whittaker, Events Director (will start organizing events)

Jane is a professional in simulation, got imagination and is just who we need.

Chris (user ChristianG), Online Director (not confirmed yet) (responsible for getting Andras Field included in the online flying systems as soon as possible)

Chris knows the VATSIM, IVAO world, just what we need.

Congratulations all new staff members!

Feel free to visit me in our new office for a chat and drink.

For now we will be in the air, in our old battered Cessna.

See you!

ruud

• Aerosoft

Hey,

ähm a little mistake. I am member of the VATSIM community but not of IVAO, so i can realize Andras Field on VATSIM but not on IVAO, sry.

IVAO knows you will contact them, lol. I know you can't handle it fully on their side but at least we can try to coordinate things a bit.

• Aerosoft

Bad...no job for me at the end

First of all, give it some time. These people are asked to start things up, and I think it would be a very good idea to exchange them after a while to see if somebody else got new ideas. Secondly, I am sure all the directors could use a hand. Just ask them.

Thanks for appointing me Airport Director....

Congratulations, Ole!

Did you attend the AVSIM Convention in Seattle in 2007? Seems like I remember seeing you there.......... Pete

Congratulations, Ole!

Did you attend the AVSIM Convention in Seattle in 2007? Seems like I remember seeing you there.......... Pete

Thanks Pete.

No I did not. I have never attended any flight sim convention ever. Sad to admit this, but hey remember Im a father of 4½ kids :blink: (nr. 5 upcoming :D) so I dont have time to tour the world for things like that. Darn sad, but true. ^_^

But who knows - perhaps I should one day - wife and kids or no wife and kids....:P

Hi Ole,

does the Andras community have a Club, like Emma Field has, with logo and member id?

thanks,

ruud

Ruud

If Emma has one, so do we! Consider it done.

I propose the name "Andras Aviator Club" or AA club for short. This way we can go to AA meetings and exchange secret handshakes and take turns getting on our feet and say "Hello, my name is Ole, and I´m an aviator" (other members can say their names though... :blink::P)

Any ideas for logo and member cards???

Ole