Luxembourg Airports in final

chrieger

Hi, after months of work I released the final beta today. The scenery will be presented in two weeks in Paderborn.

Attached you will see some new screenshots. I will release the featurelist of the package this evening.

Luxembourg_Airports_01.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_02.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_03.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi, what do you meen by settings turned down?

The screens are from the final Beta, so if there are no problems with performance or no further mistakes it will be the final version.

I may add some further cars to the P1, but some things will also come by AESLite (included in the package) and AES as well.

Hi Christoph,

nice design indeed.Thank you firstly.

as second, I chase your product since I saw it.

Mainly; what is your personal idea about fs9 version. is it will be possible or not?

spare us detail if you dont mind.

Best regards

Omer

Hi Omer,

FS9 is a bigger diskussion in the german forum :rolleyes:

I do not promise a FS9 version. I will make some tests, if the conversion to FS9 is possible in a few days I will convert a version. I will not make big changes in FS2004.

I can say today, that a FS2004 version will not have the same features, because of a missing possebilities to design the different heights of apron surroundings.

Please wait after I released FSX then I will give information if I produce a FS9 version or not!

Hello again dear Christoph,

Thank you very much for your concern about conversion proceeding.

I hope you won't lose from fs9 verison when you made the conversion proceeding.(or with least damage)

Kindest regards.

omer

Hello again dear Christoph,

Thank you very much for your concern about conversion proceeding.

I hope you won't lose from fs9 verison when you made the conversion proceeding.(or with least damage)

Kindest regards.

omer

What do you mean by loosing from fs9?

Do you meen quality?

FS2004 will not have the same charm like the FS2004 version. Textures will be the same, I still do not use full texture resolution for the FSX version :D , but the terrain can not be so detailled in FS2004. So I guess, FS2004 will look a bit more "boring"

But, as I wrote, ist will take some more time to know if I will release a FS2004 Version!

I really hope you can convert to FS9!!! Loosing surrounding detail is not so bad.

Markwink.gif

I hope you will remember this statement if FS2004 will be released :(

I already here the claims, when the first FS2004 screenshots will differ from the FSX version.

I still remember big discussions with other products...

What do you mean by loosing from fs9?

Do you meen quality?

FS2004 will not have the same charm like the FS2004 version. Textures will be the same, I still do not use full texture resolution for the FSX version biggrin.gif , but the terrain can not be so detailled in FS2004. So I guess, FS2004 will look a bit more "boring"

But, as I wrote, ist will take some more time to know if I will release a FS2004 Version!

Yes, of course.

As you know you are a designer.And you will decide to conversion proceeding.If the screenshots aren't(quality) fine for fs9 user we can(just personal idea)default luxembourg airport. Relax happy.gif

Take care of yourself.

Regards.

omer

• 3 weeks later...

Have to add my two peneth here! I too look forward in hope to an FS9 version.

It is my personal preference and would be a real shame for me atleast that my local airport finally gets a rendition with Flight simulator but not the version I use LOL

Oh well! Sigh lol :-)

Happy landings

Liam Fassam

Have to add my two peneth here! I too look forward in hope to an FS9 version.

It is my personal preference and would be a real shame for me atleast that my local airport finally gets a rendition with Flight simulator but not the version I use LOL

Oh well! Sigh lol :-)

Happy landings

Liam Fassam

I'm sure Liam there will be a FS9-version. :)

I'll treat Christoph as long as he finalized it. ;)

BTW: some new screens:

ellx01.jpg

ellx02.jpg

ellx03.jpg

ellx04.jpg

ellx05.jpg

ellx06.jpg

ellx07.jpg

ellx08.jpg

ellx09.jpg

ellx10.jpg

ellx11.jpg

ellx12.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Ah sighs with relief. That is worth a beer tonight while relaxing, the thought of the Cargolux hanger whizzing past in my sim pit as about to land is just nice! rolleyes.gif

Here's looking forward!

Rainer, Rainer. You've done it again!

To be honest I did not plan to buy Luxembourg. Really. Yes, I like Cargolux, but that didn't seem necessary for my sim world.

Unfortunately (to my bank account's condition) I've just seen your screenshots.

None of my business, so I won't ask how much the Aerosoft staff pay you for making their sales tripple.

Rainer, Rainer. You've done it again!

To be honest I did not plan to buy Luxembourg. Really. Yes, I like Cargolux, but that didn't seem necessary for my sim world.

Unfortunately (to my bank account's condition) I've just seen your screenshots.

None of my business, so I won't ask how much the Aerosoft staff pay you for making their sales tripple.

Hi Rafal,

hihi... thanks! Hmmmm... should I print out your text, keep it and talk about that with my Aerosoft-friends? ;) *lol*

No, not really... :)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rafael,

I can tell you:

I do not have the same quality oin my PC. I tried to tune some options of my graphic card on my new PC, but I do not get these bright pictures.

He is doing a amaizing job, without manipulatinc images. Only by tuning his system parameters!

I hope he can find some further time after Release to send us some miore oictures :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Christoph,

I'm looking forward to your scenery as well! I'm a student pilot in ELLX and especially interested in the GA areas Parking 5+6 (hope, it will be quite exact. Milan told me, that he gave you some material...). What about the Reportings Points around the ELLX control zone. Are there any landmarks modelled?

Another question: where did you get the new Luxair liveries in your screenshots from? I've seen B737, E145 and Dash Q400... I didn't succeed in finding thes liveries in the web some weeks ago...

I assume, ELLX will become a new favourite in IVAO and VATSIM ;-)

Best regards

Nils, ELLX