Luxembourg Airports in final

chrieger

Hi Nils,

I added some Landmarks for Visual navigation. If there are still some missing in the final version, I am willing to add them into an update for sure.

I hope I did not forget something milan wrote me :rolleyes:

The GA Aviation area and P5-P6 is quite accurate. It is not a problem, because there where not much details to do...

But the airplane on the roof is missing. Not because I can not model one, but because of frames. I need to check if everybody out there can fly with Boing 747 into ELLX without problems. If we do not have frame issues, I can add some more details (I still have alot in mind :D )

The livery of Luxair is my own repaint. I will add this into the package. So be patient for another 2 weeks and you will have it on your PC.

I am not sure if I will have time to make the Repaint for the old livery, but if so, I will add this one as well!

Have a nice week!

Hi,

FSX will be released end of this month.

I will make some tests with FS2004 in end of November.

If work is to much to convert FSX to FS2004, I will not release a FS2004 Version.

Please wait for more details in December.