June's Screenshot Competition.

Those people in the foreground are very unnatural to airport scenery. Three commercial jetliners doing a low altitude flyby, and none of them are watching.

Good eye! That's funny. :lol:

Still wondering what that scenery is though. Some kind of airshow scenery.

Those people in the foreground are very unnatural to airport scenery. Three commercial jetliners doing a low altitude flyby, and none of them are watching.

Lol! That is exactly what I noticed! Its like - HELLO! You are missing an incredibly bizarre event that you ostensibly brought yourself to watch...

The one dude in the white shirt seems focused on the brunette in the light blue shirts' butt in front of him :lol::blush:

The one dude in the white shirt seems focused on the brunette in the light blue shirts' butt in front of him :lol::blush:

Check out the guy in the foreground, trying to peek down the black girl's blouse. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Check out the guy in the foreground, trying to peek down the black girl's blouse. :blink:

Those heavies flying so low and no one gives a damn!! Maybe those are some big ass kites...

Here is what i go with. The usual Aegean patrol of the Turkish F-16's.

Note: This is actually me flying with another friend. Didn't add the second plane with photoshop.

fsx2008-12-2716-24-39-97.jpg