Catalina Pictures, Ultra Large Post.

Absolutely incredible! That first shot is one of the best I've seen...

The reviewer out of VFR Reviews who's getting this doesn't know how lucky he is- Aerosoft+Vintage=:wub:

If I had any money at all I'd buy this, but I guess I'll just have to salivate over the shots.... which isn't so bad :D

wonderfull pictures!

and there is a

Slip-Dock - Scenery

to be seen on one. I would like to slip my Cat as well. And therefor: Can anyone tell me where it is or where I can get it?

Thanks for Your help

Peter Erdmann

Go to Avsim.com and into their file library ans search for "Oban".

It´s freeware and suits the Catalina fine :)

Finn

I believe the Avsim file library is temporarily off line for an undetermined period while being updated. It had become quite slow and was being subjected to a great many attacks by hackers. Jim Dhaenens is the author of RAF Oban. His files are also available at Flightsim (dot) com. Downloading from that library requires a free registration. It is also available at surclaro, fsplanet, simviation, and perhaps others. The scenery is featured in a number of Nick Churchill's fine screenshots here in this Aerosoft forum.

The clouds are the SHD clouds from Flight Environment X. The scenery includes at least Dillingham X (although I'm not sure about that one), Plum Island, FTX, Jim Dhaenens RAF Oban (and probably some more made by him I don't immediately recognize).

I'm sure Nick will answer your questions in detail soon :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello gents..i know im bring the dead back to life..a rather old post,but does anyone have, or know where i can get RAF Oban from?

i have search all the popular sites..but they either dont have it or the download link is broken.

I contacted the person who originally made the scenery, but he told me it was not avialible any more.

Does anyone have it??

Thanks

easy pease google fsx + oban

very first hit is:

http://www.surclaro....tail-17411.html

Im too good to people

lol..Matt, i nearly through my pc out the because ot that site.When i click the file, it says to log in,whitch i do ( witch then takes me back to the homepage),but im loggin in.So i find the file again..click to download..needs to log in again..so i do and back to the homepage.

Driving me insane! going round and round in circles!

Ive looked in simviation,SOH,surclaro,FSplanet,flightsim.com,avsim and freewarescenerys.com...non work! :angry:

The links are broken, or they dont have it.

Thanks for trying though Matt.

• 3 weeks later...