Livery Request & Exchange

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Yago i managed to find your michigan textures, but i cant find the thunderbird texture....could be possible to get a link to the site where it is located?

Thanks, great work!

Hi,

This one is stationed at Shakey's Pizza (Shaikh Isa). Made famous in 1991 (F-4G Wild Weasels I think).

On to Pakistan and Oman

PS: I had to draw the Arabic lettering in vector graphics, thank's a lot to Corel Draw :P

looks pretty good!!!

but why are your lights so small?? I mean, its just perfect...on my viper the lights are such a big ball. do you know why i could be like this??

I think it's in DX10? Lights behave different in DX10 than in DX9.

Dag, great work as usual :D Now what nations, beside Pakistan and Oman are still left for us to do?

Yago, I love your work, great to see other people than the "usual suspect" to give it a try :lol:

I think it's in DX10? Lights behave different in DX10 than in DX9.

Dag, great work as usual :D Now what nations, beside Pakistan and Oman are still left for us to do?

Yago, I love your work, great to see other people than the "usual suspect" to give it a try :lol:

Lights are standard FSX and DX9 actually.

Indonesia, Vin, both old and new schemes if they have any of them flying still. I believe they are all Block 15s, OCUs maybe. They are, however more gaudy in colour then the Navy aggressor in blues.

I like Yago's work as well :rolleyes:

Hi,

This one is stationed at Shakey's Pizza (Shaikh Isa). Made famous in 1991 (F-4G Wild Weasels I think).

On to Pakistan and Oman

PS: I had to draw the Arabic lettering in vector graphics, thank's a lot to Corel Draw :P

Mr. Dag,

Good Job; However, I just wanted to point out a simple mistake that you might not be aware of ...

Arabic is read and written from the RIGHT side towards the Left side; Unlike English which is written from the Left side to the right.

This means that the Arabic numbers on the tail read 502, when you mean for them to read 205. All you have to do is reverse the letter for 5 and 2 to fix it.

Hope this Helps! :)

Mr. Dag,

Good Job; However, I just wanted to point out a simple mistake that you might not be aware of ...

Arabic is read and written from the RIGHT side towards the Left side; Unlike English which is written from the Left side to the right.

This means that the Arabic numbers on the tail read 502, when you mean for them to read 205. All you have to do is reverse the letter for 5 and 2 to fix it.

Hope this Helps! :)

Numbers are not read right to left James..... they are read left to right. Besides, I have a very good picture of the bird. So there :lol:

Numbers are not read right to left James..... they are read left to right. Besides, I have a very good picture of the bird. So there :lol:

Mr. Dag,

Arabic Numbers are read Right to left in lists etc. :) But in "Strings" (eg. 123) are written left to right. But, perhaps your English Numbers are wrong then. - Just Kidding! ;)

Here this might help explain things: http://www.i18nguy.com/MiddleEastUI.html

PS: But the repaints look great. :D

Hi,

On to Pakistan and Oman

When will this paint be ready to download?

greets alex

When will this paint be ready to download?

greets alex

I have some others to finish first, not too long though. I won't give a date yet.

Thanks

Hey Guys, can you add tiger scheme painted fuel tanks on the 192. Filo texture(Turkish Air Force).

Eaxmple;

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Turkey---Ai...next_id=1388415

i kno this is a D model of the f-16 but i am pretty sure i have seen it on a C model too. Ohh and by the way can you paint the helmet like the one in the picture.

ReGards,

Berk

ok guys for the Dutch people especially...

The new tail is out of the 313 sqn's 55th aniversary....ofcourse there have to be a texture for this ...so here it is:

post-11951-1226864999_thumb.jpg

post-11951-1226866139_thumb.jpg

post-11951-1226866156_thumb.jpg

The new tail is out of the 313 sqn's 55th aniversary....ofcourse there have to be a texture for this ...so here it is:

Where is it available?

want this so bad, planning to go to EHVK myself so :P

Hi Rick

have to do some adjustments, after that it'll be on AVSIM......

Grtz

TAFKAM

OKay perfect thx

any Idea when? I dont know what you have to do with it, just curious :P lol

greetings Rick

Mr. Yago i managed to find your michigan textures, but i cant find the thunderbird texture....could be possible to get a link to the site where it is located?

Thanks, great work!

I didn,t upload any Thunderbirds texture ..it will be the pilot texture file only for the default livery ,if you desire replacing it.It,s ready but i didnt have time to upload it yet..Maybe this weekend if i make it back home by then.

I didn,t upload any Thunderbirds texture ..it will be the pilot texture file only for the default livery ,if you desire replacing it.It,s ready but i didnt have time to upload it yet..Maybe this weekend if i make it back home by then.

Please do ASAP yago! I want it!

Fantastic Ray, damn that's quick :lol: You beat me to it, I was about to send to original designer an email to ask for some detailed tail shots. Looks like I don't have to do that anymore :D

would it be possible to post them somewhere else or here infact, because everytime i try to creat a login on sim outhouse it tells me that my email has been banned :angry: and i tried 5 different emails! and i want the new helmet textures for my thunderbirds!, ohh by the way i am the one who created the T-birds 2-6, sorry to anyone who has the same problem i do with the different color white from front to back :( , im kinda new to repaints and i wanted the whole team not just 1 as i fly lead solo(#5) both thunderbirds and blue angels with several people so #1 isnt me jet.

thanks!

Fantastic Ray, damn that's quick :lol: You beat me to it, I was about to send to original designer an email to ask for some detailed tail shots. Looks like I don't have to do that anymore :D

Well, you know to stay close to the source right?....annyway I'll send it ASAP to ya by msn...later

And Rick ill post it tomorow..

Grtz

Archived