Livery Request & Exchange

Here is something I am working on. There is still a lot of work to do on her.

Mr. Gregory Paul,

Looks really nice; well done! B)

I haven't seen that paint scheme; is it from an Airshow? ???

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Ok, been working a bit on the below ones. They are done but I will not be able to upload the paints till after the weekend. I am working fri-sun 36 hrs , at the fire station at Sola this weekend and time off will not be spent at the 'puta.

Thanks

Hi,

Ok, been working a bit on the below ones. They are done but I will not be able to upload the paints till after the weekend. I am working fri-sun 36 hrs , at the fire station at Sola this weekend and time off will not be spent at the 'puta.

Thanks

Sweeeeet!!!

Hi,

Thanks

wow looks great,

this is the paint of the italian display team right?

when and where can I download this repaint?

thx

wow looks great,

this is the paint of the italian display team right?

when and where can I download this repaint?

thx

It's a 90th anniversary paint for the 23° Gruppo "Veltri". Will be available after the weekend.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Hi,

Thanks

They all look lovely Mr. Dag! B)

PS: Be safe at work (fire station)! :)

Hi,

Thanks

Dag, you are making it tough for me.

I planned on mainly flying the RJAF one, but the Italian special is looking fantastic. :blink:

P.S. grat work on the Jordanian one, but.....

although the pilot has a helmet on, he looks nothing like me. ;)

Dag, you are making it tough for me.

I planned on mainly flying the RJAF one, but the Italian special is looking fantastic. :blink:

P.S. grat work on the Jordanian one, but.....

although the pilot has a helmet on, he looks nothing like me. ;)

Hi Waleed,

If you look like the average Arab I am sure I can come up with something. Slick haicut, mustache and big eyebrows. Any more beard will not be tolerated due to the fact that the oxygen mask needs to be air tight :rolleyes:

Thanks

Hi Waleed,

If you look like the average Arab I am sure I can come up with something. Slick haicut, mustache and big eyebrows. ...

LOL :lol: - Mr. Dag you forgot about the "disdasha" & "regal" (Arabian traditional costume). I believe that it is worn under the g-suit. (At least that's what we believed the Kuwaiti's were doing). :lol:

Mr. Waleed,

You should send him some pictures of yourself; like I did to Mr. Kok; to put on the pilots face. (In my case, No costumes were included; just pictures of my balding head :lol: ). :D

Hi Waleed,

If you look like the average Arab I am sure I can come up with something. Slick haicut, mustache and big eyebrows. Any more beard will not be tolerated due to the fact that the oxygen mask needs to be air tight :rolleyes:

Thanks

Dag,

are you refering to the story of the PAF? ;)

I read that in disbelief. :blink:

I guess people throw common sense out the window sometimes. :P

I am middle eastern in origin, but no mustache or "beard" ( They itch like hell).

Anyway, I am just happy to see the repaint.

P.S. I can't believe I ordered the box. I am patient, but what was I thinking? :blink:

James, thanks for the advice, but I was just kidding.

By the way, my brother got the balding head, I somehow escaped it.

Dag,

are you refering to the story of the PAF? ;)

I read that in disbelief. :blink:

I guess people throw common sense out the window sometimes. :P

I am middle eastern in origin, but no mustache or "beard" ( They itch like hell).

Anyway, I am just happy to see the repaint.

P.S. I can't believe I ordered the box. I am patient, but what was I thinking? :blink:

James, thanks for the advice, but I was just kidding.

By the way, my brother got the balding head, I somehow escaped it.

If you talk about the tightness of the mask and beard, that was a joke. I have no knowledge of Pakistani regulations when it comes to such things. I repeat, it was a joke.

The pilot will not be changed.

If you talk about the tightness of the mask and beard, that was a joke. I have no knowledge of Pakistani regulations when it comes to such things. I repeat, it was a joke.

:lol: No one is taking it seriously, so no worries :lol: but, I believe that Waleed is Jordanian and NOT Pakistani, Right Waleed? ??? And I'm an American! ;)

:o:( - I guess that I'm the only one then :( ; Just me and "Frans" (The name I've given to the Default Pilot). :D

:lol: No one is taking it seriously, so no worries :lol: but, I believe that Waleed is Jordanian and NOT Pakistani, Right Waleed? ??? And I'm an American! ;)

:o:( - I guess that I'm the only one then :( ; Just me and "Frans" (The name I've given to the Default Pilot). :D

maybe we should just add a co-pilot and call him Hanz

Joke or not Dag, a few years ago I read that the PAF was having issues as some pilots were refusing to trim their beards, and it was a danger to themselves as the mask was no longer tight on the face as it needs to be.

I know you are steering away from controversial issues, but it is a true story. ;)

Joke or not Dag, a few years ago I read that the PAF was having issues as some pilots were refusing to trim their beards, and it was a danger to themselves as the mask was no longer tight on the face as it needs to be.

I know you are steering away from controversial issues, but it is a true story. ;)

Ah I get you :rolleyes: Well, that's that cleared out of the "confused box". Expect the textures uploaded to AVSIM on Monday. Next will probably be Bahrain and Pakistan. Can anyone fluent in arabic letters write we the Bahraini titles on the side of the fuselage and export as a JPG or something.

Hi,

Thanks

Dag,

As ever, those repaints look simply superb!

Can't wait!

James, yes and no :blink:

Also Palestinian and American so pick as you please. ;)

Here,s a few i,m working on..The Minnesota ANG was uploaded at sim-outhouse..I need to find the helmet visor texture so I can finish the Thunderbird pilot..pls!

mn5.jpg

fsx2008-11-0710-19-42-17.jpgImage2.jpg

Superb Yago 9. I know you like weathering and those USAF examples there reflect that. I am quite certain they are wearing the Pacer GEM anti radar paint so maybe the specular gloss is a bit on the heavy side, but that's just me. I gave the AMI one a more diffuse/silverish specular that worked quite good.

Helmet is on 7_T and visor is on 4_T if I'm not much mistaken.

Archived