Livery Request & Exchange

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

Here is how we hope your repaints will be announced on this forum (this is actually a model/livery that is already part of the product).

I made a repaint for the F-16 that shows an Egypt model for the 79 Squadron, currently at Jiyanklis airforce base. it has a distinctive orange marking. It belong in the Aerosoft F-16C 120-9-88-370-184 folder and can be downloaded here: (it is also available at avsim.com under the file name "aerosoft_F-16_9981_79_Sqn_Jiyanklis AB.zip"

[fltsim.xx]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16C Egyptian AF

sim=F-16 CAT-III

model=USA-5

panel=

sound=

texture=EAF_9981

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16C"

ui_variation="Egyptian AF, 9981, 79 Sqn, Jiyanklis AB"

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description="F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter."

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=EAF

atc_flight_number=81

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

post-43-1224521378_thumb.jpg

I'll be doing the two Wisconsin ANG versions, including the anniversary one seen here: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/w...ailoriginal.jpg

I'm also open to some requests too. ;) Please keep them reasonable though.

Since you offered. How about

1)Duluth IAP - 148th FW (179th FS - "Bulldogs")

2)Des Moines IAP - 132nd FW (124th FS - "Vipers")

3)Sioux Falls/Joe Foss - 114th FW (175th FS - "Lobos")

Nothing like a few Midwestern Falcons to fly around in. They are all tied to Truax's Falcon's by maintenance on the F-110's, use of Volk, and the Hardwood range (used to hunt near there as a kid).

Best

Bill

I'd be happy to look at the Bulldogs and Lobos. I'm also doing the California ANG and Colorado ANG (red and grey minuteman scheme).

I'll see about additional requests when I am able to complete all of these ;)

I've completed the 60th Anniversary Wisconsin ANG F-16C, based at Truax Field/Dane Co. Regl. (KMSN) in Madison, Wisconsin. It uses the F-16C 120-9-370 model. You can find it at avsim with filename: f16_wiang_anniversary.zip or click on this link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=129315

[fltsim.XX]

title=Lockheed Martin F-16C USAF WI ANG 115th FW Anniversary

sim=F-16 CAT-III

model=USA-4

panel=

sound=

texture=WI_115 FW

kb_checklists=F-16_check

kb_reference=F-16_ref

visual_damage=1

ui_manufacturer="Lockheed Martin"

ui_type="F-16C"

ui_variation="USAF, 60th Anniversary, 115th FW, Truax Field"

ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"

ui_createdby="Aerosoft GmbH"

description="F-16C Falcon is the Air Force's primary airspace intercepter, and multi-role strike fighter. Paint by William Mayr."

atc_heavy=0

atc_id=0

atc_airline=USAF

atc_flight_number=261

atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT

1.jpg

Thanks, as a repainter I rarely get any feedback, positive OR negative, from the community. Means a lot. :)

I know it might not be the best but I'm just starting to get comfortable with the paint kit. It'll take another couple paints before I'm fully used to it.

Look for more ANG paints coming in the next few days ;)

Thanks, as a repainter I rarely get any feedback, positive OR negative, from the community. Means a lot. :)

I know it might not be the best but I'm just starting to get comfortable with the paint kit. It'll take another couple paints before I'm fully used to it.

Don't worry your repaint is looking great!

Although again not an F-16 I really do love this color scheme with the big red star, so if someone could be a little creative and make it into a F-16 paint that would be very cool http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Marin...-18A/0779158/L/

Rather selfishly I would really like to be able to fly any of the F-16s i have photographed while on base at RAF Kinloss during a TLP :unsure:

http://www.pbase.com/gary2880/tlp

I can provide the high res files if there is any you like the look of doing. There is a nice dutch one with subtle flame nose art that would be good.

Also the Italian Vipers ive seen are 72-62 and 72-43, so wouldn't really mind one of them all that much :unsure:

http://www.pbase.com/gary2880/image/92329486

I might....but I'm first awaiting the new 313 tigertail for the 55 year aniversary :D

Oke dan ook goed he

haahha lol :P

bedankt alvast

(Okay then, thats good to)

thx

Mr. William Mayr "Kiwikat"

I'll second what Vin has said; Really nice! :)

A quick question, is it DX10 Preview READY?

Mr. William Mayr "Kiwikat"

I'll second what Vin has said; Really nice! :)

Kiwikat,

Excellent paint!!! I've been doing touch n goes out KMSN for the last hour. I even went up and did an "intercept" on UAL895 - heading KORD to VHHH, just for giggles. Looks fantastic. Can't wait for your next ones!!

Best

Bill

I don't see why not. Maybe someone else can answer that. I've compiled the PSD's with my usual imagetool batch so they should be fine.

Go ahead and try if you haven't already. It can't mess anything up.

Archived