Livery Request & Exchange

i just finished thunderbirds 2-6 if anyone is interested in having the whole team, also there is a helmet and uniform correction....included are the 2-6 textures just add them in the f-16 c clean with the other T'bird and copy the aircraft config over, unless your not useing 3d redux lighting then just open the config and copy the 2-6 texture elements and add them to your .air config, and copy and replace the file F-16C_7_T.dds from any of the 2-6 and paste into T'bird 1 texture file, then have fun!

all credit goes to Sean Towe

this will also go with that mission idea that was posted!

its posted here...

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/new11.htm

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Waleed / Mr. Aprilia 4 Ever,

The guy who created the video made a couple of mistakes; he confused a Tornado with a Mirage F1 and a Cobra with an Apache. He obviously is confused about his aircraft; I noticed that too; but saw no need to bash him for it ... At least he wasn't claiming to be a "captian of an airline" because he uses PMDG's aircraft in a VA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are the guys that really need to be laughed at .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI: To embed a video into the forum pages

[youtube] YOUTUBE VIDEO ID goes here (the stuff after "v=") [/youtube]

eg. for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g56sDfUkrjc
[youtube]g56sDfUkrjc[/youtube]

Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the info on you tube James.

I see, he was refering to the clip in regards to the Tornado.

I did not look at it as I have already seen this one along with some others a while back on youtube.

please aerosoft tell us when will the Jordanian livery will be finished .... i can't wait to see my viper on FSX :)))))

if any one can do this livery of the jordanian airforce i know its hard but maybe in the near future

The gentleman is working in it and an Italian repaint, so it may take some time, or could be released rather soon depending on his abilities, but the important thing is that it is coming.

I do not quite yet understand the paint scheme you are refering to.

From an airforce point of view, I would not want to be in one in the air where people can visually lock me way before I see them.(not an expert, but this is my point of view.)

I think that it works much better on tanks, and uniforms and so on, and not on fighters.

For the record, from your sign in name I think you should check out the rj170 series which has rj repaints, and somene did repaints for the a320, and a321 in the new livery and with the name of the aircraft on the nose in Arabic.

hello vin,

I have a question

how far are you with the repaints of the Netherlands Airforce, and any news about the new 313 tail of its 55 year anniversary?

hope to hear from you soon

Thx

Hi if i may get in here, the Anniversery tail will be coming out public somewhere November,..... together with Vin, I will be going to make a lot of paints for the Klu as well....

Until releasement,

Take care

Ray

Hi if i may get in here, the Anniversery tail will be coming out public somewhere November,..... together with Vin, I will be going to make a lot of paints for the Klu as well....

Until releasement,

Take care

Ray

Okay perfect I like that

(I hope F-16 from Volkel :P)

Thx

Until releasement,

Take care

Ray

And if I may add... :lol: I haven't start working on new paints yet, other important stuff to do first. But I'll work on it on my own time, not going to rush things. Just keep checking this forum from time to time and I'm sure you'll run into KLu paints either from Ray or my :)

I do not quite yet understand the paint scheme you are refering to.

From an airforce point of view, I would not want to be in one in the air where people can visually lock me way before I see them.(not an expert, but this is my point of view.)

I think that it works much better on tanks, and uniforms and so on, and not on fighters.

For the record, from your sign in name I think you should check out the rj170 series which has rj repaints, and somene did repaints for the a320, and a321 in the new livery and with the name of the aircraft on the nose in Arabic.

Besides, that's not a real livery but just a computer edited picture. If you can show me real, detailed pictures of a real F-16 looking like that I might make a paint of it ;)

Besides, that's not a real livery but just a computer edited picture. If you can show me real, detailed pictures of a real F-16 looking like that I might make a paint of it ;)

i don't have any problems ill wait for the repaint .... but the guy who is working on the Italian and the Jordanian livery didn't reply at all i wish we could hear from him soon

i don't have any problems ill wait for the repaint .... but the guy who is working on the Italian and the Jordanian livery didn't reply at all i wish we could hear from him soon

He's on short vacation right now ;)

He's on short vacation right now ;)

True Vin,

He's looking here from time to time and it now seems people are getting desparate. As for my abilities, I wouldn't talk at all about them. The RJAF scheme needs a bit of weathering and some editing of the specular maps and it will be done. Earliest will be next week sometime. No need to ask for screenies as I cannot make them on my phone.

PS: I will have to work on the Catalina as well.

If you look at the post two above this one you will have your answer. ;)

Go Dag, and thanks a lot.

I am going to have to wait for the box though, as I will surely need the booklet that comes with it to help me along, plus it will give me more time to get Switzerland pro, and really have a blast.

F-16C USAF DC ANG 113st Wing Commander's aircraft

This is a repaint of Aerosoft F-16 in the livery of 113st Wing Commander's aircraft, District of Columbia Air National Guard, at Andrews AFB Maryland. This unit is responsible for the air defense of the US capital.

Aerosoft F-16C 120-9-370 used in the repaint, but any other USAF F-16C should work.

sendfilegn2.jpg

w800.png

Available at:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=129648

F-16C USAF DC ANG 113st Wing Commander's aircraft

This is a repaint of Aerosoft F-16 in the livery of 113st Wing Commander's aircraft, District of Columbia Air National Guard, at Andrews AFB Maryland. This unit is responsible for the air defense of the US capital.

Aerosoft F-16C 120-9-370 used in the repaint, but any other USAF F-16C should work.

sendfilegn2.jpg

w800.png

Available at:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=129648

Mr. Mike H.

Outstanding Work! B)

Thank you. :D

Hi,

Good progress on my two repaints today, been working mostly on the Italian as that needs most work. I expect to release both by the end of the coming week.

For the mission pack about to begin testing, I am using the the GRK-0 model with conformal fuel tank for a recon mission, but I need to use this with the 20th FW out of Shaw. Livery needs to be adapted :rolleyes:

Current image..

f16_120-2000.jpg

I'm not going to update the Shaw textures so they can work with a chute housing tail, sorry. Shaw uses plain block50 C models with no chute. Why not use the Greek texture for this mission? BTW, GRK-1 is the model with the CFTs.

Since some of you are wondering about paints, I've not had the time to work on them as I have been busy with a few betas and work. My schedule should be freed up some in a couple days or so. When another paint is released I'll post it on here like I did the first one. :ph34r:

Archived