Aerosoft Airport: Frankfurt

Oslo has come out and i guess the progress of eddf is in a Status that release date could not be far away 😉

• Like 1

Hello guys

hope you are all doing well.

So as I do writing from Guanacaste Costa Rica 😃

I am a little bit confused but maybe someone from the team can help.

Not far away in the past there was a official homepage announced where the progress of the project will be seen with the hint to regularly visit the side.

The last picture update is from 14.03.2024.

Today I read in simflight.de that there are new pictures on discord available.

Come on guys please update the official aerosoft homepage ore close it with the hint and link to discord.

I would appreciate it.

Sincerely a fan of aerosoft and frankfurt scenery

• Like 2

• Administrator
Am 19.5.2024 um 18:56 schrieb Der Merowinger:

The taxiways over the highway, when I left the 25R after approaching - will they be modelled too, like it is done in P3D?

That's how it should be, yes

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 1:23 AM, Raphael Jakob said:

No, it's ready when it's ready.

You could have less of an attitude and understand that if asking customers to pay money for your items, then questions will come along with it. Being vague and generic don’t offer a sense of positive customer service but rather a “who cares/ deal with it” attitude.   Developers who take years and or routine delays make people lose interest. 

• Upvote 1

Am 16.6.2024 um 12:23 schrieb theaviator08:

You could have less of an attitude and understand that if asking customers to pay money for your items, then questions will come along with it. Being vague and generic don’t offer a sense of positive customer service but rather a “who cares/ deal with it” attitude.   Developers who take years and or routine delays make people lose interest. 

I fully agree. I have a lot of respect for the developers and I really appreciate there great job.

The answer to a understandable question of a potential customer could be more then it is like it is.

I appreciate all your hard work and you enthusiasm for flightsimming.

Always three greens and a good relationship to customers

On 6/16/2024 at 12:23 PM, theaviator08 said:

When getting asked the question everyday because people aren't able to be patient over a top-notch product, like every of Jo's airport, I completely understand... They simply don't know.

It will comes when ready, so be patient and enjoy the journey before the release :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Assume with MSFS 2024 release - to enhance that sales of that from Aerosoft as well...

• Administrator

I'll put a smiley face after my answer so that everyone knows what I mean and then we'll all calm down again. Maybe we'll have new information soon...but perhaps we want to publish it at a certain time...there was a statement above that we've been working on it for years...that's not the case with this project...we've been working on this project for one year now...sometimes with more people, sometimes with fewer, and sometimes with interruptions when developers had to do something else or were simply on vacation. Given the airport's size and complexity, this is still within the limits.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

This looks absolutely awesome.

Well done and take your time.

I'm pretty sure that we get the best product that we can have

and we all know the complexity of this airport with Terminal 3 area still under construction.

We will love it 

Thx for the great job so far 😃😃😃

• Like 1

@Raphael Jakob  great new video. Thanks 

2 questions:

1. Will this be made available on Xbox marketplace? If so, from day 1? 

2. unrelated, but I saw the aerosoft crj in the video. Unfortunately it’s not on Xbox.  Can you comment on the chances of bringing it to the Xbox users? Be it now or for msfs 2024 

thanks. 

• Administrator

Hi,

for day 1 I can say no. In the first few days/weeks (not yet confirmed) Frankfurt will only be available in our shop and after that, it will also be available via other shops and the marketplace. We will have to see if Frankfurt runs on the Xbox... we have the same thing with Oslo. We have to create a separate version for the Xbox because the performance is not good enough. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the CRJ at the moment, sorry, but there will be an update on this shortly.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 1:27 AM, Raphael Jakob said:

Hi,

for day 1 I can say no. In the first few days/weeks (not yet confirmed) Frankfurt will only be available in our shop and after that, it will also be available via other shops and the marketplace. We will have to see if Frankfurt runs on the Xbox... we have the same thing with Oslo. We have to create a separate version for the Xbox because the performance is not good enough. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the CRJ at the moment, sorry, but there will be an update on this shortly.

Hi ,

thanks for the reply.  Okay, hope to see Frankfurt on the Xbox and also very much looking forward to an update on crj 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hi Raphael- it's been a few weeks since your reply.  What do you mean by 'shortly' re the CRJ update?   would that be coming in days, weeks or not till November?      The crj, along with a few other add ons missing on xbox + the capability in general on PC have me a little curious to explore the PC option, but likely not for a while due to cost.    But if the CRJ is enroute to come to xbox finally, that that would be great for me & many others I'm sure.   hoping for some positive info.  thanks 

• Verified Developer
vor 2 Minuten schrieb theaviator08:

What do you mean by 'shortly' re the CRJ update?

This most likely means there will be more information about the CRJ soon, at least this is how I read Raphaels words - there will be an update about the CRJ situation from Aerosoft.

🙂