Speed Callouts (by AI Copilot?) for V1, Rotate, +ve Climb

Hi

Is there any initiative to include V1, Rotate, +ve climb etc. call-outs in both the 550/700 and 900/1000 CRJ models?  I don't think these are currently available in MSFS....(but stand corrected if I've missed them).  Thanks

• Like 1

Should not be to hard i suppose… v1 is calculated and set by the EFB already … and passing that speed can be used to just trigger a sound file for example.

flight attendant sounds are not “ part of the aircraft systems “ either right ?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

would be worthy inclusions down the track.  Yes V1 and Vr are calculated by the EFB, and surely +ve climb can be based on SOPs, or say, a 400ft height gain combined with VS???

On 5/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

As these are not part of the aircrafts system we do not plan to include them at this moment.

That maybe true, but it doesn't have to be a system. Just let the FO call them out, just like you can switch on the flight attendants announcements.

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.