Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

2 hours ago, lindbergh72 said:

It will come when they fix 3 issues with Simbrief import, ILS and LNAV problems. It won't take long. I still think this summer (August or primo september) 

This is where they could improve their communication. Why not something like 

“we have x, y, z issues currently. We are working on them and the estimate to sort these issues before pushing to the next phase is approximately xxx amount of time. We will update you further at that point”

Instead “these are the issues we face currently”…. End of. 

There is no thought within their communication in my opinion. Their communications team really could do with some lessons on effective communication and customer service.

• Upvote 3

People wanting the a330 neo from aerosoft but just think how much time they will take to release the ceo, the new cabin of headwind and the new model will be released at least one year before the neo 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Zocopeta said:

People wanting the a330 neo from aerosoft but just think how much time they will take to release the ceo, the new cabin of headwind and the new model will be released at least one year before the neo 

highly doubt it, aerosoft will probably get it out sonner, however headwind might have more system depth tho

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

Very well, but this is not the issue. The relevant question is what reasonable expectations the costumers should have when terms like "normal operations" and "the day-to-day job of the pilot flying" are used by the developer. 

With all due respect, your "expectations" are not very relevant in the grand scheme of things. 

When the aircraft is about to release, they'll publish a full feature list. If it fits what you need, buy it. If it doesn't, don't. If it doesn't at launch but it might later, wait. It isn't rocket science. 

Not all products for a simulator will be for you. Aerosoft has made quite clear with its previous products what kind of customer they're targeting and they have not given any signal that they'd be changing course. This isn't any different or new. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Zocopeta said:

Agree; and they already will release a temporary cockpit based from the a320 cockpit, then they will have their own cockpit and there will be no need for aerosoft a330 neo. I can't understand this decision from the part of aerosoft

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Zocopeta said:

Real, im waiting for the NEO more than the CEO but after seeing whats happening with the CEO i lost hope

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This was going to be a Day 1 purchase for me, now I very much doubt it. Very poor communication,  expected much more on the launch page then was shared.

The nail in the coffin was, with regards to online networks, some features required will not be day 1, I am not purchasing a Alpha / Beta product. 

But none the less I will see how release goes when the time comes. But I think Asrosoft are focusing to much on the console market here, hence why the above said won't function day 1. As its not needed for xbox 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

anyone else feel like that the loyal pc customers who have always used aerosofts aircraft are getting pushed to one side for the sake of "easy life" not having to make a too complex aircraft for xbox, and pushing the capabilities that could and should be there for the PC version to the side and not caring about the high fidelity add-ons anymore 

• Upvote 8

And now, what will happen?

When will you be able to talk with your CIO? What we can expect and when?

I will put my credit card back in my wallet….no money for a disaster like this! Good luck aerosoft…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Can we please at least get some more screenshots like we did with Mr Kok. If we don't get to know what's going on with it, we should at least get to see it.

• Upvote 3

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Thoughtm:

Can we please at least get some more screenshots like we did with Mr Kok. If we don't get to know what's going on with it, we should at least get to see it.

Scrennshots are one thing. But I would really like to have a clear communication about what exactly belongs to the feature set and what does not, what works and what does not.

From what I've seen on the A330 site, Aerosoft isn't even clear about this themselves. ("At the moment, we are still in the process of finalizing the feature set. We will provide continuous updates on the feature set on this page.")

• Upvote 5

Just like most aircraft, we'll never know how good this will be until release day reviews or pre-release reviews (if any).

I'm looking forward to it's release whenever it may be.

• Like 1

Nice, I see a lot of posts being deleted/hidden again with no comment or explanation to all the unhappy people. Since the Mopperle is also so escalated and did not even think it necessary to apologize. That's why I don't see to buy products from Aerosoft anymore. If you have a problem, you must be afraid of being declared stupid directly by such a person. Yes I know, he is just a moderator but they also represent Aerosoft. And now the next thing where first a lot of bla bla like RR is told and then comes just nothing. Respect. 

I'm done with Aerosoft, if they forget where the simulator has its roots, I do not need to buy anything here. xBox or not, they could have solved it like IniBuilds did with the A310, just offer an extension for PC with cabin and all that stuff. But here it's obviously just about conquering the xbox market at any cost.

Edit: Thanks Tom A320 and (surprise) mopperle for your downvotes, sayed much more then any comment :)

• Upvote 8

I remember a lot of posts with inappropriate language and I think those got hidden. So no idea what problem you have with certain persons. And reading all your ranting, wondering why you are still online. ;)

EDIT: We as users can not see who votes a post in what way. So your comment is just another useless guessing/ranting.

• Upvote 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Quebrantahuesos:

I remember a lot of posts with inappropriate language and I think those got hidden. So no idea what problem you have with certain persons. And reading all your ranting, wondering why you are still online. ;)

If that were the case, I wouldn't say anything, but posts were deleted/hidden that didn't contain profanity or anything like that. I'm not ranting either, just giving my honest opinion.

Why am I still online? Because I still have hope that people will respond to the community. Because if no one complains, nothing will change. Pretty simple, right? ;)

• Upvote 1

Forum members need to remember this is a company forum for which they set the rules. This isn't a generic "free for all" "say what you like" forum and as such, company staff and anyone empowered to moderate on here can do so according to the rules the company has set for themselves.

Having content hidden/removed isn't anything new here - there've been plenty of warnings in the past about these actions being taken yet people still carry on without regard for this and are surprised/kick off a fuss when the rules are applied.

Would you be happy with some of the comments/vitriol posted here being posted on your own or employers sit for you to read? 

There's a way to get points and frustrations over without the need for the tone of some of the posts I've seen here over the last short period...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Hi Team,

How is the A330 progressing in the last few days? What steps is the team taking to correct the ILS misalignment, and how is the new team adapting to the project? It's my understanding there has been new staffing for the A330 project, so just curious.

Thanks.

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, Jordan87 said:

Well for starters it’s been a week since they admitted their mistake, and there’s still been no further update or further information, despite their customers seemingly crying out for it. The same people they expect to part with their money when it does release!

They could also stop deleting peoples comments or replies they don’t like. That would also be a positive step towards not becoming an active censorship model. 

regardless of what you believe and think (I partly agree with you by the way), it is also very easy to see WHY and HOW people are so miffed off with them. They’ve every right to be really. It seems all Aerosoft have done is string along the community for the last nearly 12 months. 

I think people have the right to start standing up and saying “enough is enough” and demanding more of a company of Aerosoft calibre and standard 

One demands things from a commercial entity when one as the right. Objectively speaking, what right do we have on a product that has not been released with no release date committed yet?

Demanding more is fine and as customers we absolutely deserve best value of our hard earned money but honestly speaking one can channelize it in a much better way. Same pattern has been seen on PMDG forum and response is pretty much the same. I think we are too off topic, let us get back to it now, shall we?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10