Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

8 hours ago, SimWare said:

Get quickly in the air!
Easy Basic controls setup for the MSFS Aerosoft A330.

Installation ^ 

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I should have that online soon, waiting for Marketing to release it.

Marketing has it ^

13 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

How do you come from

to 

???

So...at number 5? Or am I mistaking this

2 minutes ago, BenBaron said:

Completely OT, but if it is not Yoda saying it, the order of words was actually correct. 😉 

Of course, you are right. Somehow, I mixed up Yoda with Obi Wan. Put it down to my Oldtimers disease.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, TomReborn said:

Installation ^ 

Marketing has it ^

So...at number 5? Or am I mistaking this

That list was about the product, not the product teaser. Mathijs referred to the teaser. I really don't see how this can be that easily misunderstood, unless the context is ignored (willingly or not).

• Like 1

We never really got a straight answer for this, just some beating-around-the-bush, so I just want to ask this: will there eventually be a CF6 expansion for this? I don’t care about a cabin, I don’t think the CF6 needs to be in the base pack on launch, it can be an extra paid expansion, but I just want a yes or no answer please Mathijs 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Will the wipers be able to actually remove rain from the windshield like on the A320 from Fenix ? 
Because in the current teaser it doesn't look like that. Since this function is implemented in many addon aircraft for a long time, this should be standard by now. Thanks in advance for the info. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, Maurice_khalifa said:

Will the wipers be able to actually remove rain from the windshield like on the A320 from Fenix ? 
Because in the current teaser it doesn't look like that. Since this function is implemented in many addon aircraft for a long time, this should be standard by now. Thanks in advance for the info. 

Yes, it will look as bad as on Fenix though. The simulator is at this moment not able to do that any better.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

vor 1 Stunde schrieb pilotter1:

Really......looked pretty realistic to me, the moment the plane pulls up, the flex kicks in.

I Think they did use a replay tool and thats why its delayed so much.

But if it not, this will be a red flag for me bc this would be a proof that the MSFS flight model is not quite there yet. As you mentioning the delayed wing flex, several other aircraft come to my mind in MSFS. Some payware and freeware planes (mostly bigger planes and airliners) do not feel like they are interacting with the sim seamlessly. there is always some delay or it feels like the plane is acting in a total other medium and the MSFS is just for displaying the environment but does not interact with the plane fully (bouncing at touchdown, crosswind behaviour, ground friction of wheels and Straight run on the runway.......

I Know, very complicated description but I think you get what I mean. Thats why I still find that the Xplane flight physics is top notch. Actio and Reactio :)

10 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Here is the trailer guys:

It's a "Teaser" NOT a "Trailer".  The trailer is yet to come, I believe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaniilBaree said:

Am I the only one who heard the sound of howling there?

I think I heard it as well but it definitely did not sound right. Their P3D version had a pretty qood howl depending on how quickly you advanced your throttles. This one just sounded off (if that is indeed what I was hearing). That said, it is still a work in progress and I'll remain optimistic that they get the howl right as that is a pretty important piece to the RR Trents. Looking forward to this bird.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb LH-Virtual:

With great pleasure we received a pre-release (early beta) version from Mathijs to get first impression of the Aerosoft A330. Of course we also want to share this with you.
So good! We can't wait and you should be just as excited! :) Good job to everyone involved.

MOD: imgages removed

Regards

How is the ground friction of the wheels? In MSFS there is a known issue with "Geradeauslauf" on the runway and very sensitive Rudder.

21 hours ago, LH-Virtual said:

With great pleasure we received a pre-release (early beta) version from Mathijs to get first impression of the Aerosoft A330. Of course we also want to share this with you.
So good! We can't wait and you should be just as excited! :) Good job to everyone involved.

MOD: images removed

Regards

I think this post went down really well

will there be any kind of time acceleration built in to the plane like there is in the pmdg 737 series, it would make sense as it’s a mainly long haul aircraft so we don’t have to have to sit there for the whole flight. 

• Upvote 5