Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That comment won you a free A330; contact me at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com when we are released.

ohh,thank you so much :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhh, nothing that would not be expected. To be honest, when people do not understand work in progress (the howl layer has been inserted today), so be it. We'll close that topic now and re-open it when we have a new sample to show. It was my fault to show the video. 

In the meantime, had to do some more tests on the modeling so why not show some more images? Btw that windows opening mechanism is damned complex with several animations going on that the same time.

Please login to display this image.

Looks great! I hope to fly this great bird soon, everything looks so detailed. I would like to have cabin for this one, but if it will delay project and eat a lot of frames i'd rather fly without it.  I suppose its a bit silly to ask, but is there any prewievs on systems, because i really wanna checkout how it flies in current state. Thanks for answer in advance:) @Mathijs Kok

Dear @Mathijs Kok. Whenever i fly the CRJ i set the Skycam to show me your pretty face. This is of course the best feature in this airplane. 🤣

Can i get also a free copy now? Or was that too many compliments? 😜

P.S.: Just kidding. I am of course more than willing to pay for are great product, which i am sure the A330 will be! I am really looking forward to it!! I also planned my first flight already. It will be Heathrow-LAX 🥰

Thank you for your work! 🙏

2 minutes ago, Pilotecke said:

Dear @Mathijs Kok. Whenever i fly the CRJ i set the Skycam to show me your pretty face. This is of course the best feature in this airplane. 🤣

Can i get also a free copy now? Or was that too many compliments? 😜

P.S.: Just kidding. I am of course more than willing to pay for are great product, which i am sure the A330 will be! I am really looking forward to it!! I also planned my first flight already. It will be Heathrow-LAX 🥰

Thank you for your work! 🙏

if Mathijs gives us all a free a330 his boss won't be happy lol

and in addition I think that aerosoft has invested a lot of money so we have to reimburse the investment so it's better to pay so that aerosoft gives us another future projects so that aerosoft stays as long as possible

I don't know if this has been asked yet... Will we be expecting a visit from the cabin crew filling our tray up with hot coffee and yummy treats and maybe some reading material for our longer legs, like we had back in the P3D days??? Thanks

The topic of a modelled co-pilot is indeed interesting. Often-mentioned youtuber 737NG Driver recently talked about it in a video concerning the difference between sim and real life flying. His point was that the presence of a human being in the cockpit would increase the sense of scale and size of both the cockpit as a whole and its elements. 

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
33 minutes ago, Tobias Nome said:

the presence of a human being in the cockpit would increase the sense of scale and size of both the cockpit as a whole and its elements. 

If PMDG would model an FO in their 737, every simmer would complain about the cockpit being too small. ;) 

• Like 3

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, jbjf94 said:

I don't know if this has been asked yet... Will we be expecting a visit from the cabin crew filling our tray up with hot coffee and yummy treats and maybe some reading material for our longer legs, like we had back in the P3D days??? Thanks

We have not yet started on the 'immersion' module, but it is planned.

• Like 4

the airasia reminds me of memories in 2014 air algerie had rented 2 a330-300 for the summer period it was too pretty too bad I have no more pictures

Il y a 2 minutes, Mathijs Kok a dit :

Ne le faites pas, nous les torturons avec des insectes frais tous les jours.

Oh yes, it's complicated to be a tester?

Hello mathijs, you said before that the modeling team is now working on the next bus, can you give us a hint about it?

(Hope it will be a321neo)🥺

vor 5 Minuten schrieb bodiz:

Hello mathijs, you said before that the modeling team is now working on the next bus, can you give us a hint about it?

(Hope it will be a321neo)🥺

I hope it will be the A340-300/600 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8