Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

55 minutes ago, ahmed2003 said:

That's an amazing overhead Pannel but I see it's so clean I need some dirt to match real-life. Also, I see the Cargo Air conditioning which indicates that there is no Air conditioning provided to the AFT and AWD cargo, Is it planned to be added or the model the project based on doesn't equipped with this feature?

That would delay even more the Release of the plane

1 hour ago, ahmed2003 said:

Does it mean on the second of April? I'm Just guessing. 

No, 42 (read The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy) is just their way of saying “Not gonna tell you”, which I totally support

2 hours ago, ahmed2003 said:

That's an amazing overhead Pannel but I see it's so clean I need some dirt to match real-life. Also, I see the Cargo Air conditioning which indicates that there is no Air conditioning provided to the AFT and AWD cargo, Is it planned to be added or the model the project based on doesn't equipped with this feature?

Referencing images of the overhead of other A330-300s, Aerosoft's rendition seems to be correct. Seems cargo air cond is not standard equipment - I'm no expert tho.

1 hour ago, Filipe C said:

That would delay even more the Release of the plane

If it would delay the release so we can skip it and no problem, it could be added in further updates after the release. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

No, 42 (read The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy) is just their way of saying “Not gonna tell you”, which I totally support

Ah, okay doesn't matter let them take their full time on development its better than releasing an un complete Aircraft. 

39 minutes ago, John2 said:

Yes April 2nd. We're just not sure on the year. 

If it's on the second of April so definitely it would be this year haha  

37 minutes ago, Tobias Nome said:

Referencing images of the overhead of other A330-300s, Aerosoft's rendition seems to be correct. Seems cargo air cond is not standard equipment - I'm no expert tho.

Yes it's not essential equipment but I wanted to inform if it is going to be added during the development or planned to be added on the upcoming updates after the release. Or perhaps its not gonna be added at all 

8 hours ago, ahmed2003 said:

If it would delay the release so we can skip it and no problem, it could be added in further updates after the release. 

I agree with that

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, lindbergh72 said:

It takes forever and ever 😞 We really need a long haul plane to MSFS. 

Try to be patient. It’s better to have a quality product than a quickly made one. We also don’t want to over stress the developers.

• Like 8

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Svend Loggerhead:

Try to be patient. It’s better to have a quality product than a quickly made one. We also don’t want to over stress the developers.

It takes so long that in this case I would prefer to be a beta tester. as long I can do flights with a propper plane for more than 7 hours.....I do not care about minor bugs

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

The 310 and 787 are two good ones for now. Use the HD mod though :).

I know it has been ruled out before but I dream that Asobo can butter upp Airbus enough so Aerosoft can get their hands on the 350 docs :).

• Upvote 1

vor 35 Minuten schrieb marcus_sweden:

The 310 and 787 are two good ones for now. Use the HD mod though :).

I know it has been ruled out before but I dream that Asobo can butter upp Airbus enough so Aerosoft can get their hands on the 350 docs :).

the a310 is ok but the range is not adequate. and it is an airplane out of another era with 0,78M cruise speed like an A320. nice but not for long hauls. and the 787. well i am flying the 787-8 right now with the HD mod. but it is not much better than the captain "scam" 777 when it comes to functions and it is full of bugs^^..... no. we just need the first real usable longhauler very soon. Hope Aerosoft does give us a release date or at least does a showcase viedo on youtube.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Am 27.2.2023 um 14:53 schrieb Patrick Helzer:

Yes but I have more confidence in PMDG that they are doing this right. More realistic than Fenix.

You mess things around... PMDG is far behind FENIX in terms of realism

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Herman:

Please stay on the focus of this thread, which is the Aerosoft A330 for MSFS. It's not the place:

• For comparing the feature set of his product with any other DCS. It is OK to ask if a particular feature will be included at release or planned to be added later.
  • Definitely not the place to comment or complaints about any aspect of MSFS.
  • Ask for release dates, percentage of work done, or percentage of work to go. The answer to any of these three questions is always "42".
  • To ask about price. Mathijs has already stated it will be less than 60 Euro. When a price is established, you will see an announcement on this thread.
  • To ask which liveries will be delivered with the product. They were announced earlier and not subject to change. If your favorite livery isn't one of them, you can be confident third-party painters will have one out within a short time. The paint kit has already been released.

While it's great to see the interest and excitement generated by this project, as demonstrated by over 100 pages, there's too much of the above cluttering the topic and in some cases making it annoying to keep up with. All of the above are examples of off-topic comments and subject to being hidden (but visible to moderators) to maintain focus.

Thanks for understanding and keeping the thread relevant.

I totally agree. But a proper long hauler is needed very badly in the Sim, thats why everybody in this forum is so excited. 

• Like 8

On 3/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, we have learned a bit since then!

But these things are always complex. See, what nobody else shows you in pictures is how it looks in heavy rain.

Please login to display this image.

See, that is far from perfect.  But that is exactly how it looks on all aircraft that use this hack.  So I can understand PMDG when they say they prefer not to implement this at this moment. 

Same with the weather radar. 

I think this is more than adequate for now, it will definitively help to improve immersion while we wait for Asobo to come up with a better system. Good job.

Although I know that your project timeline is already full, but after the release of the 300, in the future do you think Aerosoft will develop the -900 NEO? Only asking due to the systems being so similar if not practically the same?

• Upvote 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb RoroRoader:

Although I know that your project timeline is already full, but after the release of the 300, in the future do you think Aerosoft will develop the -900 NEO? Only asking due to the systems being so similar if not practically the same?

From what I heard from someone who flew on TAPs A330-900 that he didn’t like it. Very uncomfortable he said while he loved the A340-300 which unfortunately have been retired by the airline in 2019.