Geneva CTD's - terrain.dll

I have strange issue with Geneva scenery.

Two flights - two CTDs. The error is terrain.dll 

It happen on two different flights on AKITO 2N arrival , ils 04 between waypoints LIRKO and SOVAD, 

between FL 120 and FL80.

I am using P3D v5.

I can report I never had this ctd type.

What can be a problem?

Thanks

The CTD at Geneva has been reported a few times , there is a post about it happening in v4 as well, me and a friend found a workaround for his issue which is in this post somewhere , but yes there does seem to be an issue.

Rich

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gregoryv said:

Thanks,

But I don't understand why I need to lower autogen and scenery draw distance to medium ( currently on high) while I have no similar issues with more than 100 other sceneries I have.

It definitely smth wrong with this scenery.

Its just a workaround try it and see if it works for you, it has for me and a mate and will enable you to fly into LSGG ... something that i guess is being drawn or loading when that setting is above medium is causing it... failing that don't fly over  SOVAD and route to the next fix past that, that was another workaround we tried that seemed to work.

7 hours ago, keenrw said:

Its just a workaround try it and see if it works for you, it has for me and a mate and will enable you to fly into LSGG ... something that i guess is being drawn or loading when that setting is above medium is causing it... failing that don't fly over  SOVAD and route to the next fix past that, that was another workaround we tried that seemed to work.

Thanks. I will. 

19 hours ago, gregoryv said:

Thanks. I will. 

Let me know how you get on please, that slider controls two customizable settings in the cfg file ... below is the settings set for medium and high, over the next few days i will be increasing one to the high setting and keeping the other at medium … Doing a flight...then changing over then doing another flight to see which one triggers the CTD …Autogen or Scenery

Medium

AUTOGEN_DRAW_DISTANCE=12000.000000

SCENERY_DRAW_DISTANCE=32000.000000

High

AUTOGEN_DRAW_DISTANCE=18000.000000

SCENERY_DRAW_DISTANCE= 47666.000000

Rich