Aerosoft Updater Issue

georgiosgiannoukos

Since yesterday, while I purchased Trondheim ENVA, the updater does not run. As soon as the updater opens and checking for updates,  it closes.

also first time happens that as soon as I request for Push Back I get CTD.

Tried this at different airport which was no problem

Hi, I had the same issue with the Updater and decided to uninstall the scenery (via Control panel) and manually remove any leftovers from the AsUpdater (in your documents\aerosoft folder). Reboot and install the scenery again. Hope it helps!

I purchased Trondheim from MSFS Marketplace. How can I uninstall the scenery please. Is it possible that Aerosoft updater can not start because of a conflict because of there is already in my system Trondheim for P3D? Before installing Trondheim for MSFS AS Updater was working fine

I bought and automatic installed Trondheim in MSFS. In MSFS its located in "Official Folder" and visible in the Content Manger. But not in the ASUpdater.  Is it right ? I understood: 

AS- Products got from AS direct  and installes manually via  a .exe Installer are visible in the ASUpdater.

AS - Products got via MSFS-Marketplace and automatic installed ( without a .exe flile ) are not in the AS Updater. I guess further updates coming via the Content Manger.

I`m right ?

Lothar

Hi there,

Came searching for information on the forum, as I am also experiencing the issue reported in the first post. CTD when I request pushback at ENVA, tried at a few different gates. Bought ENVA from MS Marketplace. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/23/2020 at 8:53 PM, Lothar said:

bought and automatic installed Trondheim in MSFS. In MSFS its located in "Official Folder" and visible in the Content Manger. But not in the ASUpdater.  Is it right ?

Yes. Stuff you have bought from Microsoft is also getting updated from Microsoft.

Stuff you have bought from the Aerosoft shop or any other online shop like e.g. SimMarket (meaning: not the in-game marketplace) is getting updated via AS Updater.

Updates will be made available to Microsoft the moment they are getting released also in the AS Updater. It is up to Microsoft to make them available in the Content Manager, and totally out of the hands of Aerosoft.

• Deputy Sheriffs
39 minutes ago, alfern81 said:

Hi there,

Came searching for information on the forum, as I am also experiencing the issue reported in the first post. CTD when I request pushback at ENVA, tried at a few different gates. Bought ENVA from MS Marketplace. 

What version of ENVA has been installed on your system?

Thanks for the follow-up. I think the issue might have been with something in the community folder.

Only addons there where: the A32NX mod; ENGM freeware; and a Sas livery for the A320. (Using default pushback and text-to-speech set to off)

I tried to clear out everything in the community folder; after that everything is working and no CTD as in previous scenario. 

I tried to copy in each of the three addons in the community folder, and still no CTD; so all seems good!

Thanks again for your help and bringing up something that was not caused by the addon. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For others that may have this issue, in addition to what the OP did, note Tom's advie. Voice from Azure is a known issue as stated in the MFS support site.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived