Aerosoft Microsoft Flight Simulator developments

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Mathijs Kok unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! is there plans for a Lisbon LPPT airport and Madeira LPMA to come to MSFS? I am from Portugal and would love to see your sceneries with the reliable quality you manage to deliver. I bought the mega airport Lisbon and madeira X for the FSX and loved it. would very much like to see you guys replicate my countries airport in great detail as you always do!

Best wishes!!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tobias94 said:

Since I saw Paderborn/Lippstadt will be in the MSFS, hopes were came up again, that we would see a revival of the good old German Airports time. Sooner or later we'll definitely see the bigger airports, but I hope, maybe Aerosoft could take care again of the smaller ones, like Münster/Osnabrück, Saarbrücken, Erfurt or Karlsruhe Baden/Baden. Especially these smaller ones, are interesting for both, either IFR or VFR, with especially VFR being super interesting in MSFS :) 

Couln't agree more myself.  These 4 airports, are airports I would scoop up in a second.  Please make it happen Aerosoft.  Perhaps Dortmund & Sylt as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, ual763 said:

Couln't agree more myself.  These 4 airports, are airports I would scoop up in a second.  Please make it happen Aerosoft.  Perhaps Dortmund & Sylt as well.

If you're not already aware, the official request thread is here: