Bratislava M.R.Stefanik Airport - LZIB, Slovakia для P3DV4+ and V5

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Попрад отправился на тестирование, и я запустил новый проект, о котором я уже говорил не раз, это аэропорт Братиславы имени Милана Стефаника , который родился в 1880 году, словацкий, провел часть свое

There are two more assistants on my team. Hungarian Vizsla named Nala and a cat named Luna. They don't let me relax   Nala in the photo in a vest, next to her mother Nika  

Well guys, the first bridge on the strat  

Posted Images

If you paid attention, these screenshots are already from P3DV5. I will probably start building up the city with
the airport side. Make parks with trees, build up some areas and so I want to go to Panorama City.
Some of the moments need to be edited.

To be honest, I didn't plan on doing that much work in the city. But it needs to be done.
So let's be patient :)

LZIB_1.JPG

LZIB_2.JPG

LZIB_3.JPG

LZIB_4.JPG

• Like 1

There is not much work left at the airport itself. It is necessary to make a hangar near apron "C" and two small buildings also near the apron.  There will be little grass. Mostly near the platform and in some places near the taxiway. A couple of models for car animation. Dynamic lighting, seasons, maybe some moments will need to be edited.
This is what the airport looks like today.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

• Like 1

No, I’m not an artist, I’m a retired police officer who loves to fly and I decided to make scenery for flight simulators.
Two years ago, I could not distinguish a pen from a brush in Photoshop, and when they told me about the alpha channel, I thought they were scolding me :)

Air Livery Ltd hangar ends buildings at the airport :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Like 1

Guys, I finally found the time to update P3DV5 to version 5.1 I read a lot of reviews. P3DV5 I like it and not like it at the same time :) I probably like it more :)

Screenshots from P3DV5.1.
Yes, also, the happy owner of 757 Captain Sim. I really like classic planes :)

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_4.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_6.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_7.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_8.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_9.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_10.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_11.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_12.JPG

• Like 1
On 10/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, Pavel1971 said:

There is not much work left at the airport itself. It is necessary to make a hangar near apron "C" and two small buildings also near the apron.  There will be little grass. Mostly near the platform and in some places near the taxiway. A couple of models for car animation. Dynamic lighting, seasons, maybe some moments will need to be edited.
This is what the airport looks like today.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Really nice straight buy for me 

Guys, a little tour of the airport. I am exporting buildings separately to the fifth version of P3D.

This week I will try to make billboards, benches in front of the passenger terminal, signs and it will be possible to show the passenger terminal.

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_4.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_6.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_7.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_8.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_9.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_10.JPG

LZIB_P3D_V5_1_1_11.JPG

• Like 1

On the screenshots, you can see an animated bus, a "follow me" car. There will also be an animated service Skoda Fabia. Of the static models, there will be a "Cobus" bus for passengers, the stairs used at the airport.

1.jpg

1a.JPG

1a.JPG.jpg

2.JPG

• Like 1

I think guys that with static is enough.

In addition to the mentioned animated cars, there are also two service minibusses and animated by Cobus.

Animated cars drive strictly in the transport zone and do not interfere with the movement of aircraft.

Made all aircraft stands. None of the aircraft stands are occupied static models.

1a.JPG

1a.JPG.jpg

2.JPG.jpg

11.jpg

12.JPG

14.JPG

14.JPG.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Pavel, perfect job.  Just one reminder that the red bus doesn't make sense there at all.  If I can advise, I certainly wouldn't put him there, because he doesn't fit there at all.  Replace it with some other servis  vehicle.

Thanks. Cobus will ride in place of the red bus

Rastislav, you need to prompt me. For this, I created this topic so that you can watch, share your opinions and wishes.
And I, by virtue of my knowledge, will implement them in scenery.

With this model, I complete the creation of static models of cars for the airport.

2.JPG.jpg

11.jpg

12.JPG

• Like 1