Preview : Lisbon

At the risk of becoming a pain, I thought I would ask about the Lisbon scenery again. I have my credit card out, AES installed, and am just waiting for the green light. Will it be released this month?

Bill

PS Is Madrid far behind?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aerosoft
At the risk of becoming a pain, I thought I would ask about the Lisbon scenery again. I have my credit card out, AES installed, and am just waiting for the green light. Will it be released this month?

Bill

PS Is Madrid far behind?

Sorry Bill, I just can't say, these are projects that are not done internally and we just have to wait until we get the files. The moment we do wer can plan and announce a release date.

Hi,

a short "update": The problems I told you with non-standard-meshes are fixed now (as I'm able to test it here). So the list with open points with night textures or missing seasons isn't growing any more at the moment.

I haven't any release date info. So no need to ask. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

a short "update": The problems I told you with non-standard-meshes are fixed now (as I'm able to test it here). So the list with open points with night textures or missing seasons isn't growing any more at the moment.

I haven't any release date info. So no need to ask. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Madrid barajas is released. For when will we have Lisbon? Any idea?

harpsi

Look here! :)

http://airsim.net/modules.php?name=News&am...le&sid=3256

Isn´t it looking just great?

My credit card waiting toooo!!! :)

Since 1999 there is no new scenery for this airport that meets the demands of any simmer.

I still use PTSIM Portugal 98... lolol...

Cheers

Wow is right, it's just like I remember it. Will there be any enhancements to the city scape? It would be great if they were to include some of the local monuments too, but then again, that may be too much to ask. Can't wait to try it out, it looks fantastic!

Bill

Hello

I hope that Lisbon 2008 is on the final evaluation stage because I think this airport is taking too long to get to the release product. :angry:

Hurry, I think that this project is amazing, but you are taking too long to finalize it. :rolleyes:

Best Regards :P;):lol:

João Mourinho

Some evening, morning and night shots with the new beta - very quickly made before a first test flight.

AI-Traffic self mixed with World-of-AI and avsim-flightplans.

lppt01.jpg

lppt02.jpg

lppt03.jpg

lppt04.jpg

lppt05.jpg

lppt06.jpg

lppt07.jpg

lppt08.jpg

lppt09.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Does it include the new Terminal 2 already?

BTW I saw the Republic of Zaire aircraft somewhere in a screenshot. That aircraft has been dismantled and removed from the airport a few months ago.

Some evening, morning and night shots with the new beta - very quickly made before a first test flight.

AI-Traffic self mixed with World-of-AI and avsim-flightplans.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Awesome Rainer!

Very nice work! ;)

Best,

Does it include the new Terminal 2 already?

BTW I saw the Republic of Zaire aircraft somewhere in a screenshot. That aircraft has been dismantled and removed from the airport a few months ago.

Hi,

during the installation procedure you'll have the option to install this aircraft or not.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hello again,

Well I guess that everybody in aerosoft have forgot us.

Since 2007 we are waiting ansious from Lisbon airport.

Hope that our airport don't take too long, i'm tired of waiting.

João Mourinho

João the product will be launched when it's ready for that.. I've only asked for an update .. I'm not demanding any release... Let's take it easy.. I'm sure that we won't have to wait much more weeks/days..

;)