Preview : Lisbon

Well I guess that everybody in aerosoft have forgot us.

Since 2007 we are waiting ansious from Lisbon airport.

Hope that our airport don't take too long, i'm tired of waiting.

João Mourinho

Since 2007? Are you sure? Or are we waiting for a good scenery from lisbon since 2002? They said easter but easter is gone for almost 2 months... :(

harpsi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its a very good scenery...it looks promissing... ant tks someone other than portuguese professionals remember to do it....

id say in this case the product develops as fast as its market volume... :)

But from the pics available id say its almost ready... well... at least i would definately fly in what ive seen thinking it was the final product...lol... and if all this waiting means a surronding mesh or a Terminal 1 add.. i wouldnt mind at all of waiting.

There are a few issues to solve, but we do expect a release very soon.

GREAT! It will be fun to fly from Lisboa to Barajas under AES.

Obrigado (Thanks)!

Bought it!

Tk u very much guys!.. hope u can do Porto (LPPR) and Ponta Delgada (LPPD) to complete the set of Portugal main airports!

Didnt even tried it yet! :D...but had to write here these words!

Hello,

First of all congratulations!! Great product, long time waiting from the community!! I've got it!

Tell me something, is it compatible with PTSIM Portugal Terrain (as you have done with Aerosoft Faro 2005)? What addon is Portugal Mesh that you're talking about? is the PTSIM Portugal Terrain? Because, if it is, it don´t work for me.... a big mess with the mesh.

At the PTSIM site, there is a little utility that you can download, to use Aerosoft Faro 2005 with PTSIM Portugal Terrain, done exactly by Micheal Koplatz.

Sorry to ask this here but the Lisboa2008 forum still closed.

Thanks in advance

Antonio Carmona

Lisboa, portugal