Preview : Lisbon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mathjis for giving those of us who have been waiting forever some proof of life (official proof) on this project. If it's possible please get the screenshots from Harpsi's link on these forums as they are pretty awesome. Another great scenery on the way and I can't wait.

That's wonderfull!!! I guess our pacience was worthy... Just a few questions: is it possible to include the new "Terminal 2" as the product is not finished yet (I wouldn't mind to wait a little longer for it)? The AES will work with LPPT? The rumors that LPPT would be released in a bundle with LPPR and LPFR are true?

I guess that, despite the efforts of Microsoft regarding FSX, FS9 is still the standart of the flight simulation world. It will take a couple of years and a FS11 to make most of the guys leave FS9.

Thanks to the people that are developing this LPPT, you got a true supporter here, keep up the good work!!!

Renato Aguiar

Hello

Is very great and very beautiful pictures ... You are a very good virtual photographe :D

I have FSX and FS9 .... I hope this product release for FS9 ... because I never play with FSX ... I trie it but I find my pleasure with FS9 !

Thank

It's great to see that developers still makes FS9 sceneries :)

Imagine flying a heavy and complex aircraft, like the pmdg 747 into a scenery like that with graphics to match in FSX.. can you say slideshow? :)

FSX is great for general aviation flying around small airfields/bush flying, but not as an airliner sim. I'll be looking forward to this release

• 2 weeks later...
It's great to see that developers still makes FS9 sceneries :)

Imagine flying a heavy and complex aircraft, like the pmdg 747 into a scenery like that with graphics to match in FSX.. can you say slideshow? :)

FSX is great for general aviation flying around small airfields/bush flying, but not as an airliner sim. I'll be looking forward to this release

The Flight1 MD80 works very well in FSX for me performance wise. :)

A new big Lisbon Airport was decided today by the Portuguese Government. Will be near Alcochete, in the left side of the Tagus River, 40Km from Lisbon. Its a Military facilitie today. So, Portela (the actual one) will probably disappear in 2015/2017. Till then, I'm waiting anxious to this scenery above, which looks really great!!!

In Portuguese: http://economia.publico.clix.pt/noticia.as...&idCanal=57

• Developer
Great product, congratulations! Do we assume it will be AES ready when released?

AES allready finished, but I don't expect it for the next version, so now we wait for the scenery :D

• Developer
Great product, congratulations! Do we assume it will be AES ready when released?

What did I wrote? :roll: AES is done for this product, so when the scenery is finished, AES will be there.

• 3 weeks later...

and we wil whaith more 1 mounth?2/3/4?

please make that will be a posible dream real!!!!

the portuguese comunity of simmers are not big but important to on virtual skys and we have all day´s flight from every part of world! :(