A320 into EGPD Aberdeen ILS 16 freq

barrendrop3

Hi
Recently flew to EGPD and ILS 16 selected for arrival the pretuned freq in the FMC was 109.10 and there was no ILS, looked at charts and it should be 109.90. tested today the 16 approach in a my cessna and 109.90 was working, Have checked with Navigraph and they confrim  109.90 is in their 1902 cycle, but they also report the airbus doesnt always auto preset the correct frequency

They suggested reporting it here now they have investigtated at their end

Can you check and report on it here please and what is the way to input correct freq if its found to be incorrect?

regards

Derek

NB I do not haave RASS installed as that stops my sim from starting, very happy with all other aspects of this  Airbus Pro family

yes Navigraph and all other airports i have flown to have been correct, 15 to 20 flights completed no probems. I flew from BIRK to EGPD  route from simbrief and I didnt change my destination during the flight either

I will retry it again

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you try again, please make a screenshot of the PFD and also from the MCDU showing the active databases.

Also, are you using am addon airport or the deafult one?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I looked up the chart in Navigraph and it indeed shows 109.9 for the frequency. Also, it doesn't look like you exactly answered Otto's question about setting the nav data source in the Airbus Configurator to Navigraph. Is it so set?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just made a flight to EGPD with the Navigraph database and all was fine:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I'm really wondering where your bus takes the other freq from. Thats why I also asked you to show screenshots.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good to know; in case you experience this again, please comeback with screenshots and other possibly usfull details.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived