Released: German Airfields 1 - Island Hopping

Sasa

Aerosoft is proud to release German Airfields 1 -Island Hopping.

Fly tourists to the Frisian island Sylt and then follow the chain of small islands along the East Frisian coast. Or fly the daily mail run to the small islands, even if the weather over the North Sea shows its ugly side. German Airfields 1 - Island Hopping is the perfect environment for your flight adventures.

Designed to fit perfectly into Aerosoft’s other German scenery this is the first release of the ‘German Airfields’ range and created by the best designers we could find. German Airfields will cover the best known GA airfields and smaller regional airports like Essen Mülheim and Berlin-Tempelhof.

15 highly detailed Airfields:

EDXW - Sylt/Westerland

[*]EDXY - Wyk/Föhr

[*]EDXB - Heide-Büsum

[*]EDXO - St. Peter-Ording

[*]EDWR - Borkum

[*]EDWJ - Juist

[*]EDWY - Norderney

[*]EDWZ - Baltrum

[*]EDWL - Langeoog

[*]EDWG - Wangerooge

[*]EDXP - Harle

[*]EDWP - Bremerhaven

[*]EDWS - Norden-Norddeich

[*]EDWI - Wilhelmshaven

[*]EDWE - Emden

Special Features:

Detailed island scenery for Wangerooge, Langeoog, Baltrum, Juist, Borkum and Norderney with all landmarks needed for your VFR navigation

[*]Local AI traffic

[*]High detail photographical ground textures, down to 5 cm resolution

[*]Specially designed missions

[*]Extensive English and German manual

[*]VFR charts for the airfields

[*]Special free features: Pellworm airfield and the island Spiekeroog

Start your download from the product page:

http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/ger...airfields1.html

germanairfields1sylt_1.jpg

germanairfields1sylt_2.jpg

germanairfields1sylt_3.jpg

germanairfields1sylt_4.jpg

germanairfields1sylt_5.jpg

germanairfields1harle_1.jpg

germanairfields1harle_2.jpg

germanairfields1wyk_1.jpg

germanairfields1wyk_2.jpg

germanairfields1pellworm_1.jpg

germanairfields1pellworm_2.jpg

germanairfields1pellworm_3.jpg

germanairfields1busum_1.jpg

germanairfields1busum_2.jpg

germanairfields1busum_3.jpg

germanairfields1juist_1.jpg

germanairfields1juist_2.jpg

germanairfields1juist_3.jpg

germanairfields1juist_4.jpg

germanairfields1juist_5.jpg

germanairfields1norddeich_1.jpg

germanairfields1norddeich_2.jpg

germanairfields1stpeterording_1.jpg

germanairfields1stpeterording_2.jpg

germanairfields1stpeterording_3.jpg

Wird es auch als download version geben ?

Yes, the download version will be released even before the box comes out.

Bests,

Sascha

Hi

As I see from other new posts about new things, is only FSX, FSX,... and more FSX..., which means that for aerosoft, FS2004 is dead or almost dead.

It is a pity that aerosoft is not doing any more things for FS2004, when (at least!) 85 % of the people (maybe more!) still have FS 2004. :(

According to some foruns, when you ask which computer can run FSX in a very good way the answer is: none!

Maybe in one year people may switch in large scale to FSX. For example my computer is almost new. It has one year, and what I cant imagine is to waste more 1000 or 1500 euros to buy another new computer, specially because lots of things are coming out and if I would even buy a new computer right now, it would not run FSX properly and it would be old in 6 months. Running FSX properly means 300 or 400 sceneries and 2000 AI aircrats installed, as well as all the level Ds, PMDGs, active sky, AES and so on, with 30 frames per second (at least!) and settings at maximum level, like I have now with FS 2004.

harpsi

Hi

Well, I understand your point of view, but this discussions about FS9 versus FSX will be present in a lot of foruns for at least a couple of months, until we can say: ok, I have a new computer ready to handle FSX in very good conditions and I have 300 addons to fly and not just 10... You have to expect those kind of questions in the next months... I am sure that you will have to answer "boring" for more 10 or 20 times... :P

harpsi

...and I understand your point of view...

but what I wanted to say is:

Is it really necessary that almost every thread concerning a FSX-product gets hijacked by someone, just to tell the others how awesome a fully pimped FS9 is and how much FSX sucks...and new computer and blah blah blah...

This is the boring part.

As I see, you have 300+ addons for FS9, so please - grant other users their 10th addon, will you?

BTW, I bbought a new computer in August (E6850), and I'm happy with the FSX-Performance.

"...settings at maximum level..."

You know, that even with settings medium, there is more autogen etc than in FS9 with extremely dense settings!

Back to the topic - these screens look fantastic and I will enjoy the scenery!

Back to the topic - these screens look fantastic and I will enjoy the scenery!

I know the screens are looking even more than fantastic, but well, if you want to buy a new computer for me because mine is really new and there is no money to buy another one, it is no problem at all. :lol::lol::lol:

harpsi

Very nice scenery. Nice compliment next to the Wadden eilanden of NL2000v3... :D

But what I do really mis in this addon is an up to todays standard developed Islander or Trilander... 8)

Now that would be cool. It's such a nice cozy plane... :shock:

But what I do really mis in this addon is an up to todays standard developed Islander or Trilander... 8)

Now that would be cool. It's such a nice cozy plane... :shock:

I'd love to have that too but one can't have everything. :(

Anyway: We will offer a Twin Otter soon, which is very suitable as well for island hopping. Although not very comon anymore in the North German area you still find many of them here in the Caribbean and Nepal (besides: I'm working on the FSX update of Lukla).

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.ph...sc&start=21

Bests,

Sascha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for German Airfields 1 I very much enjoy the Islands hopping experience (I have Helgoland installed as soon as it came out).

Could some very kind person help us dumkopfs out and do an English/American version of the Kino Flight Mission.(Perhaps it is already there and I am too dumb to find it!)

Is there any way to get rid of the Stactic Dornier(featured in one of the above screenshots) at Sylt as it is right in the way of my AFX mod for AI.I have tried going to the aircraft libraries and renaming them but that only gets rid of the Stactic GA at other airfields.I have already done a complete revamp of the Traffic files(using AIFPC) with real German A/C from Flightzimmer etc.