Preview: F-16 just before going into beta1

• Aerosoft
Dear people from Aerosoft.

I like the military model of Aerosoft plainly.

It sees the photograph of F-16 this time and it is moved by doing the wonderful. :P

Then, I ordered this F-16. :D

Does this F-16 have the coat of the variation of every country? :wink: :?:

Also, is there a model which doesn't have a parachute, too,? :?:

Thanks!

Yes, there will be a good variety of liveries from many countries and I am sure the customers will add others using the paint kit we will supply. Not all models have the chute container on the tail. Normally the Falcon doesn't need a parachute as the landing speed is relatively low and the pilot uses the whole fuselage of the aircraft as a air brake by keeping the nose high after landing.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive indeed.

One thing that always worries me is the frame rate. With this level of detail (down to the last rivet) I have a feeling it gobles up resources that affects frame rate.

Jet figthers like this Viper must be flown at least 30FPS in FS to fully enjoy its flight dynamics ;)

I am currently enjoying 30fps very smoothly, with above average graphics... (that is with Active Sky 6.5), I hope I can keep it that way with this plane :)

Here..

F-16AM_78-0286_real.jpg

Shot of 286 taken some years ago when I was painting A-10s..

F-16AM_gun_panels.jpg

What I have right now, I'm aware of a panel line missing from the rear of panel covering the muzzle ...

F-16AM_lowers.jpg

Been working on the lower surfaces the last couple of days

Thanks

DAG a day or so ago i commemted on how the"artists" AT Aerosoft must LOVE there jobs , I will change the word jobs to PASSIONS, absolutly increadable work gentleman I AM IN AWE !...Randy :!: :!:

Hello all,

Tim,Dag, & Vin, You guys all do fantastic work, this model has come a long way and is looking awsome! I hope I come into some serious cash so I can get a good core2Duo system because I would really like to run this model the way it should be run. I have a fast laptop and it runs FSX OK, and I have a hyperthreading 3 gig desktop that will do for now but core 2 is what I want. Great job guys, looking forward to this one for sure!

See ya, Rockitglider 8)

• Aerosoft
Very impressive indeed.

One thing that always worries me is the frame rate. With this level of detail (down to the last rivet) I have a feeling it gobles up resources that affects frame rate.

Jet figthers like this Viper must be flown at least 30FPS in FS to fully enjoy its flight dynamics ;)

I am currently enjoying 30fps very smoothly, with above average graphics... (that is with Active Sky 6.5), I hope I can keep it that way with this plane :)

For sure this one will have a hit on framerate, but not as much as you might think as many of the smallest details will only be shown when you get really close.

Rockit;

Tim is also in need of a new rig, you two should join together and see if you can get a huge discount when buying two machines :D

In Tim's own words; "I want totally outrageous graphics on my new rig". That sentence kept me laughing for a weekend or so, I newer heard the term outrageous in connection with PC graphics...... :D

I bet Tim wants at least one 8800 Ultra and an Intel Quad Xtreme or so.... :D

Anyways, starting more markings soon on the F-16.

PS: On chute-use. In hot and high conditions chute is always used to avoid hot brakes. KLu and Luftforsvaret detatchments at Kabul, past and present use tham all the time. Landing with up to 50kts more landing speed with bring-back GBU-12s makes it nessesary. The Belgians managed pretty good, despite not having chutes. On QRA duty in Lithuania, the old bomber base had only 500m of usable runway (out of a total of about 4000m), chutes were used there too on lightly loaded QRA aircraft (no dollies).

Thanks

Block 50/52 will be included of course (see images in earliers preview announcements). But at this moment the MLU model is in a further state of progress and that's what we repainters are focusing on right now.

Basic models that are possible with the current part count is 20 (MLU), 25, 30, 32, 50, 52. All except the 40/42 with the special HUD.

Best

i just looked at pictures previously posted ,the first and only words to come to mind "HOLLY #####" please excuse my poor choice of words but

I couldnt think of anything else... Remarkable :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

RANDY

i just looked at pictures previously posted ,the first and only words to come to mind "HOLLY #####" please excuse my poor choice of words but

I couldnt think of anything else... Remarkable :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

RANDY

Now now Randy, calm down before you have an accident. :lol:

Oh how about "Holy dog do do" :)

will there be more puttons to push???:-P

i think of usage of procedures and such.

and i also wonder if there would be a working dragchute

and btw...i have a request....can you make the 5000flighthours (665) if im not mistaken. and the loadouts...is it possible to drop those external fueltanks??

I'm curious to know how the afterburner ties into the throttle and thrust factors? On some of the jet aircraft I have seen the AB is purely visual and gives no performance boost, so I am wondering how it wil will work on the F-16?

I doubt it will have a multi stage AB but who knows!

will there be more puttons to push???:-P

i think of usage of procedures and such.

and i also wonder if there would be a working dragchute

and btw...i have a request....can you make the 5000flighthours (665) if im not mistaken. and the loadouts...is it possible to drop those external fueltanks??

665 in the works, you want 334 skv flash with GBU markings or FLO markings? Well I decide anyways :P

Amazing Vin, simply amazing, do J-513 as well, you know the pics I sent...

Best