Preview: F-16 just before going into beta1

i just looked at pictures previously posted ,the first and only words to come to mind "HOLLY #####" please excuse my poor choice of words but

I couldnt think of anything else... Remarkable :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

RANDY

I think I'd go for "Holy" - holly is too prickly for me :lol:

But yes, this is incredibly well detailed. Hat's off to the skinner!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincerest apologies ChrisB ,sometimes my excitment gets the best of me, Shaun, I " almost " wet myself :wink: :wink: ,remarkable, this and fsx is a very long awaited dream for as realistic a sim as possable

All,

I'm new to the Aerosoft forum, but I absolutely like what I see! The F-16 looks as though it will be an outstanding addition to the FSX hangar.

I've already done some searches on this subject here on the forum, and it sounds as though a two-seat B-model will be offered as well. Is that true? If so, could we get a few screenies of the dual 'pit version?

Can't wait for release!

Kent 8)

• Aerosoft
All,

I'm new to the Aerosoft forum, but I absolutely like what I see! The F-16 looks as though it will be an outstanding addition to the FSX hangar.

I've already done some searches on this subject here on the forum, and it sounds as though a two-seat B-model will be offered as well. Is that true? If so, could we get a few screenies of the dual 'pit version?

Can't wait for release!

Kent 8)

Most likely a two seater will be included, but it is not yet build so we can not show it now.

• Aerosoft
Awesome news...to have an F-16 without the ubiquitous two-seat version would be awful! I'm glad to hear Aerosoft is planning on including it!

Thanks,

Kent 8)

yeah, but keep in mind that two pits mean a lot of additional CPU cycles are needed.

• Aerosoft
when will it go into beta? 8)

We are in pre-beta, or alpha if you like that term. That means we got bits (systems, sound, shape etc) but they are not yet merged. So parts are in beta, just not the whole thing together.

Matthijs; the exterior looks amazing! Can you show something of the interior too?

I would, like Nomax, be interested to know whether the plane has a working dragchute.

Does the flight model allow for deep stalls when the Manual Pitch Override is activated? If so, do you need to push the nose up and down three times to get it out of the stall? I did it once in an Air Force simulator, and even then it was frightning.

Just to tease you guys some more, here are some previews of the paint i'm working on. This is how (some/most of) the Dutch Vipers look like: used :lol:

MMmm still missin' the birdslashers or better say the IFF-radar upfront...

Hope thats gonna b there

SEMPER VIPER!

They will be there for sure, don't worry about the details not being there yet. There's a team of the greatest nitpickers in the FS community beta testing this plane :lol:

KEWL!!!!

Uhm maybe you guys still missin' one of the biggest nitpicker!!! ...ME :lol:

Now for real... i think ur making a perfect work out of it dude....

If you need some info (guess you already have some) but we are retired or still working in the A-force, so just give a padlock!

Keep up the SWEET work dude, we're proud of ya!

SEMPER VIPER!

• 2 weeks later...