Preview: F-16 just before going into beta1

Just got the final scheduling. Friday, December 7th, 2007, at 2300 EST on the History Channel.

I'm sure that over time a stream or ability to purchase the DVD will show up.

Cool thx Bud, if you know 'bout it let us please know.

Don't wanna miss it for the world!

Regards

T

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the HUD and right MFD, will there be, as with the Hornet of Acceleration Pack, the possibility to navigate to an NAV-bacon, with the indication of an steeringpoint on the HUD? and on the MFD , the route of your flightplan displayed, when one is made with the FS Fligthplanner?

Looking forward to the release :D

Grtz,

Viper

While looking back at the topic, and seeing the preview of the PW engine exhaust, I was wondering if the unique "whistle" sound that is to be heard when the exhaust fully extend, when the throtlle is put into idle, will be included in the soundpack?

Just got the final scheduling. Friday, December 7th, 2007, at 2300 EST on the History Channel.

I'm sure that over time a stream or ability to purchase the DVD will show up.

AND.... just as I posted this, a few days later the History Channel decides to change the air date to December 6th instead of the 7th -- same time. Typical, but that's show biz! LOL

I know we all appreciate great animation sequences and the animators at Digital Ranch Productions and 3D have really outdone themselves with this series.

hi

this is my first post and i want to say is Wowww very nice plane keep on coming

But will there be a Twin-Seat version to? with a VC of the cockpit in the back?

greets alex

AND.... just as I posted this, a few days later the History Channel decides to change the air date to December 6th instead of the 7th -- same time. Typical, but that's show biz! LOL

Yeah, right! If these guys had to make a Charlie time they'd run out of fuel!!

As of this afternooon at 17:00 EST back to Friday, the 7th, according to THE person at History Channel who knows. But, I'm taping all next week. :-)

Superb work Tim and Vin ! That Greek one is my favorite :D

Vin; Where's that scenery from with the shelter and all, some FS9 scenery?

Best

Nice to hear the hard work is appreciated :D

Dag (and others that where wondering): that scenery is RAF Coningsby by UKMIL: http://ukmil.org.uk/DLE2/index.php?subcat=127

It's both for fs9 and fsx. I also have RAF Lakenheath by MAIW for FSX, I believe I got that from Avsim (they also did scenery on Coningsby btw).

Dear mathjiskok,

Will this F-16 be compatibile with FSX Accelerations DX10 graphics :?:

I ask this because many current payware are not - They suffer with Alpha Channel color errors and .bmp not in the correct 8-bit file formats.

eg.

FSXIrisF-14TEXTURESinDX10ERROR.jpg

Thank you.