Preview: F-16 just before going into beta1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a fault on the F-16....especially the norwegian F-16.on the norwegian F-16,there is 4 antennas on the nose.witch not appear on this model.well thats bad.but either way...it looks quite accurate compare to the original F-16 block 30.keep up the good work and i look forword to test this beuty on the FS sky.btw....i have never heard of such F-16 that lands on a carrier....to the other guys....the arrestorhooks is for emergency only.....at the end og runways,there are some cables.the undercarage to the F-16 is not strong or flexible enough to take the pounding oo carrierlandings.

regards

Chris

an F-16 pilot

there is a fault on the F-16....especially the norwegian F-16.on the norwegian F-16,there is 4 antennas on the nose.witch not appear on this model.well thats bad.but either way...it looks quite accurate compare to the original F-16 block 30.keep up the good work and i look forword to test this beuty on the FS sky.btw....i have never heard of such F-16 that lands on a carrier....to the other guys....the arrestorhooks is for emergency only.....at the end og runways,there are some cables.the undercarage to the F-16 is not strong or flexible enough to take the pounding oo carrierlandings.

regards

Chris

an F-16 pilot

Does it look accurate to a block 30?? I believe the A-model looks externally identical to a block 15 OCU with chute. I'm under NDA so I cannot reveal much yet but the models are under heavy developments.

Rest assured, we know the differences between the models and even national differences.

An MLU is not just an MLU and neither is a block 50 C-model.

Best regards

• Aerosoft
Any clue as to the price range this model will fit into. Just curious, I'm looking forward to finally "owning" a Falcon.

think 25 Euro's, I personally and not a big fan of more expensive aircraft.

We do have some serious delays in development however at this moment. Hope to reschedule the release soon.

25 Euros would represent very good value for money, I think. That's refreshing to hear when some other developers seem to be pitching their prices up and up (by necessity mostly, of course).

any news?? pics or something like this??

News? All I can say it's still in Beta (new beta released this weekend) and slowly but steadily it's getting more and more done. But there's still quite some work to do.

Pics? Sure, why not :lol:

Some of the paints I've been working on. There's more but I'm not showing it all just yet:

beta_preview_027.jpg

beta_preview_030.jpg

Republic of Korea Air Force

beta_preview_028.jpg

Israel Air Force

beta_preview_029.jpg

VinFlyer or mathjiskok,

A few quick questions:-

1. Will this aircraft have the details that your A-10 did or perhaps even more? (Kneeboard info, manuals etc.)

2. Will the these textures have the features of VC self-shadowing like the default FSX Acceleration/SP2 aircraft in DX10?

3. Is there more than one model in this package? ie. F-16A, B, C, D, etc.

4. When sold; will there be a Boxed-CD/DVD version for Sale?

Finally, Thank you to you and all the team at Aerosoft - these pic.'s make the wait worth it. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to flying it soon. 8)