CRJ 700/900 + GSX

Hi there,

So far I am loving the CRJ 700/900 but there is one thing that is bothering me... GSX does not work at all with this Airplane. When boarding/deboarding the stairs completely misalign and when extending the stairway they shoot up in the sky like a rocket ( quit funny actually ). Baggage loading/unloading doesnt work at all and is not recognizing any of the cargo doors. Jetways misalign aswell.... I have V1.0.0.5 installed. Is there a solution to this problem yet ?

Ahmed Al-Dabbass

11 minutes ago, TroyaForceOneZ said:

Hi there,

So far I am loving the CRJ 700/900 but there is one thing that is bothering me... GSX does not work at all with this Airplane. When boarding/deboarding the stairs completely misalign and when extending the stairway they shoot up in the sky like a rocket ( quit funny actually ). Baggage loading/unloading doesnt work at all and is not recognizing any of the cargo doors. Jetways misalign aswell.... I have V1.0.0.5 installed. Is there a solution to this problem yet ?

Ahmed Al-Dabbass

It's not really an issue with the CRJ. More an 'issue' or feature missing from GSX... I would recommend, that you make your request at their support forums, at FSDreamteam... 

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

It's not really an issue with the CRJ. More an 'issue' or feature missing from GSX... I would recommend, that you make your request at their support forums, at FSDreamteam... 

The jetways thing is a CRJ problem, and there are some fixes in this forum to align them properly. There is also a GSX file available which I thought was going to be included with 1.0.0.5.

7 hours ago, Pilate said:

The jetways thing is a CRJ problem, and there are some fixes in this forum to align them properly. There is also a GSX file available which I thought was going to be included with 1.0.0.5.

You didn't say anything about a jetway problem. Only stairs. There could be some mis-allignment or mis-configuration with the door  but it could easily as well be a bad GSX config? I didn't know about the GSX config file. I had a look for them at FSDT forums, but came up empty.

Same here.   Supplied GSX.CFG installed as instructed.  Made sure I have the latest everything (CRJ + P3Dv4 + GSX etc.)    I even tried some other suggestion in the forums to make some change in the [Exits] section of the aircraft.cfg file.   Nothing works.

22 minutes ago, pchimbolo said:

Same here.   Supplied GSX.CFG installed as instructed.  Made sure I have the latest everything (CRJ + P3Dv4 + GSX etc.)    I even tried some other suggestion in the forums to make some change in the [Exits] section of the aircraft.cfg file.   Nothing works.

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

Has anyone come up with a fix or causes? Just had the stairs shoot over the top of the plane, LOL

I had the same problem once and I uninstalled GSX completely (as described on FSDT support forum) and re-installed again and all was fixed.

Sometimes the new Updater messes things up and I still prefer to download and install the Standalone Addon Manager manually. 

2 hours ago, Mazen said:

I had the same problem once and I uninstalled GSX completely (as described on FSDT support forum) and re-installed again and all was fixed.

Sometimes the new Updater messes things up and I still prefer to download and install the Standalone Addon Manager manually. 

Didn't find the post over at FSDT. Can u send me a link ?

25 minutes ago, nealmac said:

I don't understand what the issue is with the stairs? The CRJ has it's own stairs.

Then explain how we can disable the stair truck from the CRJ?

40 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

when you go to click GSX you will see configure aircraft parking or somthing like this and itll give you a new window with options on if there is a jetway or no jet way and all of this. all you have to do is click that it has a jetway and it wont send a stair car. 

16 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Well this thread is not about disabling the GSX stair truck. The OP clearly wants the stair truck to line up with the door, but it's not happening for him.

However, if you want to disable the stairs, you do it in the aircraft settings in the GSX menu. If you just want to disable it for a particular parking position, you can check the "this parking position has a jetway" option. It will trick GSX into not sending a stair truck.

Having said that, on my setup, by default GSX doesn't send a stair truck. I didn't use the GSX files that came with the CRJ.

The stair truck is too big for a CRJ and would not be used in real life. When I request deboarding at some airports it sends the stair tuck so I will disable the stair in GSX. 

11 hours ago, Wise87 said:

The stair truck is too big for a CRJ and would not be used in real life. When I request deboarding at some airports it sends the stair tuck so I will disable the stair in GSX. 

Ok, in that case I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. You asked me to explain how to disable the stair truck, yet it seems you've already done this?

I think specifically on my computer gsx isn't even recognizing the CRJ 700/900. When I go to the Dropdown Menu and select GSX and then CONFIGURE AIRCRAFT it says MY LABEL ( or something like that ) and not CRJ 700/900

• 1 month later...

Hey, @Wise87!

I've got solution and it's really works. Open customization aircraft window, select fron door and use... no door on this position! Save. Now call for boarding. Baggage trucks here, bus with pax here, but no stairs truck)

Enjoy))))

Archived