Where to get 1.0.0.5?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry - Topic title says released - and "in the next minutes" is less than almost an hour. Maybe update your release post then :/

@GBOAG As they say, they will release a completely new installer. So just go into your aerosoft account and download the whole setup file again. Before you gonna install the new version keep in mind to uninstall the old one.

Best regards

No big deal - It's just about communication. Clear Topic Title, vs. timing of release posts.

Maybe next time the posting may be posted once it is actually released ;) Might help. 

Can't wait to try the update and see if I can finally depart KSLC to KPHX without a CTD on departure. Passengers are getting upset due to the delays, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vor 2 Minuten, awf sagte:

Curious in what time frame the new installer will be available?

Well, they said in a few minutes - so: 

vor 52 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please just wait a little bit.

vor 35 Minuten, Airbus666 sagte:

Be patient. Meanwhile just meditate or something B)

Or as Mathijs suggested, get some free booze.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, awf said:

Curious in what time frame the new installer will be available?

If you read through this topic you will find some information about why the version isn't available yet. AS is working on the problem and will of course fix it asap.

Just now, Tom A320 said:

If you read through this topic you will find some information about why the version isn't available yet. AS is working on the problem and will of course fix it asap.

Yes just missed the last one from Mathijs, thanks appreciated

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Der Flieger4 said:

Is there an ETA for simmarket customers?

As usual this depends on how quickly SimMarket will be able to put it online after they received it.

At the moment there are still problems with the download servers, i.e. this version is not out yet, neither for other stores, nor for AS customers.

Thanks for the update and glad to see the save file issue is being rectified my new plane is temporarily grounded because of this just do not get the time needed to complete a flightneed  to be able to save and resume . You have sold through simmarket and flightsimstore . I have  brought through flightsimmstore does this update have to be a wait till the file is updated through store . Cant a hotfix be posted rather than new installer . My fault for buying through them but I read the hotfix forum before purchase and it clearly said all initial updates would be posted there . Now I have found multiple installer updates and no idea what flightsimstore are chucking out  ;. Todays download shows V100 ??? . Sure there has been updates since then . Anyway if you cant put a hotfix I have a s/n plus credit card and aerosoft store account with my also dormant airbus fleet , f14 sitting in it cant we come to some arrangement that does not mean re-purchaseing !! So I can at least get one of your planes flying. 

28 minutes ago, andyman977 said:

I noticed the hotfix didn't include anything about fixing the broken "hide yoke" clickspot. Can we expect that to be fixed in the future?

Yes I'm really having an issue with this. It never works in the 700, though it does work in the 900 usually. In the meantime does anybody know a reasonable work-around to be able to adjust the captain's side panel? On the ground I just push the yoke out of the way, but of course this isn't possible in the air.

Archived