Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

• I got you covered with the B-LAD "Progress Hong Kong" livery, just wait me tweak a bit and it will be ok for release... (I know, the registration is a bit weird, but I'll correct it anyway)
    • is this where they have a ADIRS switch, followed by IR1, IR3 and IR2 (either switches or buttons or lights) and the NAV buttons? I always turn first in the checklist go here and make sure the three  NAV buttons are set to NAV.  From now on though, I'll keep an eye on it. Today, it's worked all day, so if those switches are the problem, then  this is the first place I'll look.   Thanks for your help Gaz
    • Der pauschalen Aussage, dass die Jetways bei der Default 737 funktionieren, kann ich nicht zustimmen. Schließlich hat es seit der LSZH-Version 2.05 keine Veränderung gegeben. Demnach sind nur ein Teil von Jetways funktionstüchtig, wie ich dies bereits in o.a. Excel-Liste für die Standard B737 klargestellt habe. Eine Überarbeitung von Aerosoft wurde zwar im April angekündigt, aber ein Update wird wohl vermutlich auch nicht in diesem Jahr unter dem "Weihnachtsbaum" liegen.
    • TAF issue has been fixed Cyrille
    • Btw I just did the client update too. I have no "engine not start" issue...   Richard