• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Mit XP12 kann man sogar während eines Strandspazierganges Muscheln suchen  🙂     oder Bernstein ..   😉   /Othello  
    • It is a super quality ketogenic help strong game plan that assists with consuming lamentable fat from the body and makes it alive and well. This ketogenic diet is perhaps the best move up to lose undesirable fat from the body's problematic districts. ViaKeto Apple Gummies is a fat-reducing improvement that has a mix of exogenous ketones that start ketogenesis and make the body ketosis. Right, when an individual is in ketosis he/she begins consuming and utilizing fat as opposed to carbs for fuel. It is a bit by bit fragment for you to dispose of disappointing additional fat. It is a low-carb diet that assists with being in ketosis quick and begins ketogenesis in this way you will begin eating up fat, not carbs. Click here to get more details and buy now: https://www.ottawalife.com/article/viaketo-gummies-reviews-canada-scam-warning-viaketo-apple-gummies-price-website
    • Was passiert denn genau wenn Du NUR die Batterien anschaltest und danach den APU Master Button drückst? Erscheint dann orange "Fault" auf dem Button oder steht in blau "On"? Wenn weder Fault noch On erschein, drücke bitte Batterie 1 und 2 noch einmal und dann erneut auf APU Master. Falls "On" erscheint, starte dann einmal die APU mit dem Start Button. Dieser sollte jetzt ebenfalls blau "On" zeigen. Mach sonst bitte gar nichts und drücke sonst bitte keinen anderen Knopf oder Schalter. Starte bitte auch keine Ground Power. Nur APU und Batterie. Nach spätestens 5 Minuten sollten die Displays angehen und der APU Start Button sollte grün "Avail" zeigen.   Kannst Du das bitte einmal Schritt für Schritt durchspielen und berichten was jeweils passiert?   Grüße Matthias
    • Any news ?  As far as I know, software SPAD.next made by the other developer works with CM737 CDU and msfs2020. Perhaps it would be possible to contact him to get some help ? 
    • Hi, thanks for the Tip yes I have some Ship AIs installed. GAIST 2.0 and  from Orbix some Vessels packets. I find out it was the "Orbix Vessel Global Shipping". After deaktivating it it works in GCLP.    lg Rainer