American Airlines Medal Of Honor Special livery (N167AN) For Aerosoft A321sharklets IAE model

Create an account or sign in to download this
280 Downloads
5 From 1 review

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a (requested) livery for the Aerosoft A321 IAE Sharklets model

American Airlines is one of the ''Big three'' american airline. Its fleet has more than 850 aircrafts without American Eagle fleet.

AA has repainted one of its Airbus A321 (N167AN) with a special livery representing the Medal Of Honor.

The MOH is the United States government's highest and most prestigious military decoration that may be awarded to recognize American soldiers,  marines, airmen, coast guardsmen and US Air Force pilots who have distinguished themselves by acts of valor. 

N167AN is an Airbus A321-231 Sharklets IAE delivered to American Airlines on augest 2016 and it has the fleet number 899.

If you choose to download my work, you will be redirected to my website.

You can install this livery via the livery manager or do it manually by following the Readme steps .

This livery was tested on FSX only. I hope that it will work on P3D.

Don't share any of my works on other websites or forums.

If you have any remarks or comments, please write me them below in the comments or via the 'Contact' page of my website.

I hope you will enjoy my work.

From Tunisia.

DM

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

DJC12216

first one to do this livery from what i see. looks amazing !!! do you thing you can do one for the 321 for toliss one day 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use