All the liveries for the CRJ 700

9 files

1. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines "New" Style - Ultra Quality

For Aerosoft CRJ-700
    Created from scratch in 8K using Substance Painter & Photoshop & resampled to 4K.
    Scandinavian Airlines currently operates CRJ-900 , so here's the 700 version while we wait for the 900/1000 expansion!

Handpainted & 3D Painted to high fidelity representation of the real SAS CRJ planes. Colormatched with SAS Colors. Custom PBR Roughness & Metallic maps for a unique & realistic surface finish. Metallic SAS logo. Use of high-resolution decals modified for SAS fleet. Custom Scandinavian flag decals and placement to match SAS CRJ's Modified cabin to match SAS CRJ seats.  
    -INSTALLATION-
    Simply drag the aerosoft-crj-700_SAS_New folder from inside the compressed file into your Community folder.

Enjoy!
    Jonas Grinde

80 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines "Old" Style - 8K Ultra Quality

For Aerosoft CRJ-700
    Created from scratch in 8k using Substance Painter & Photoshop.
    Scandinavian Airlines currently operates CRJ-900 , so here's the 700 version while we wait for the 900/1000 expansion! 

Handpainted & 3D Painted to high fidelity representation of the real SAS CRJ planes in ultra high resolution. Slight wear/dirt texturing introduced across the plane using advanced features of Substance Painter, in both Albedo and PBR channels. Colormatched with SAS Colors. Custom PBR Roughness & Metallic maps for a unique & realistic surface finish. Metallic Scandinavian logo. Use of high-resolution decals modified for SAS fleet, including "Operated by CityJet" decal. Custom Scandinavian flag decals and placement to match SAS CRJ's Modified cabin to match SAS CRJ seats. Darkened/dirtied surfaces under the slats for a more realistic look.  

-INSTALLATION-
    Simply drag the aerosoft-crj-700_SAS_Old folder from inside the compressed file into your Community folder.

Enjoy!
    Jonas Grinde

37 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. CRJ700 Cockpit Textures Mod

This will only work for the AEROSOFT STORE VERSION of the plane.

This will only work for the CRJ700 DEFAULT LIVERIES.

INSTALL: Place unzipped " CRJ-textures-mod " folder into your Community folder. Install optional windows mod for dirty windows (the best windows) Default is clean.

This is a completely repainted cockpit model using Substance Painter. Real life images were used as references. All images are 4K and the highest quality possible in the sim. 

This mod was APPROVED by Aerosoft for exclusive upload on this forum only. 

If I get the Microsoft store version then maybe I could make it compatible with that version. For now, Aerosoft Store version only. 

Many hours were spent making this one for you all. Enjoy!

-MoreRightRudder + tyler58546

435 downloads

(6 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. American Eagle (SkyWest) Pack

Created with Photoshop for the Aerosoft CRJ-700, this is an American Eagle (SkyWest) pack of four different liveries.

Registrations Below:
    N778SK N716SK N759EV N761ND

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. American Eagle N508AE OC

Contents of this ZIP-package: CRJ700ER American Eagle N508AE OC 

Repaint by: Holger Sobl 

Aerosoft paintkit by: Stefan Hoffmann 

Livery – Installation Guide 

1) Locate your MSFS Content folder. That’s the folder you chose on the update screen whenyou first started MSFS. I will use [MSFS] as a placeholder for this. 
    2) Unzip the contents of this file into your [MSFS]\Community folder. 
    3) Start MSFS, enter the world menu, select the Aircraft, your new livery and a departure airport, then click FLY! 

Acknowledgements: The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft/Digital Aviation. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.  Thank you Hans. 

Legal Stuff: This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

Holgi 

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Ryanair 9H-FUQ (fictional)

Contents of this ZIP-package: CRJ700ER Ryanair 9H-FUQ (fictional) 

Livery – Installation Guide 

1) Locate your MSFS Content folder. That’s the folder you chose on the update screen whenyou first started MSFS. I will use [MSFS] as a placeholder for this. 
    2) Unzip the contents of this file into your [MSFS]\Community folder. 
    3) Start MSFS, enter the world menu, select the Aircraft, your new livery and a departure airport, then click FLY! 

Acknowledgements: The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft/Digital Aviation. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.  Thank you Hans. 

Legal Stuff: This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

Holgi 

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Air Canada Express C-GOJA (fictional)

Contents of this ZIP-package: CRJ700ER Air Canada Express C-GOJA (fictional)

CRJ Livery – Installation Guide
    1) Locate your MSFS Content folder. That’s the folder you chose on the update screen whenyou first started MSFS. I will use <MSFS> as a placeholder for this.
    2) Unzip the contents of this file into your <MSFS>\Community folder.
    3) Start MSFS, enter the world menu, select the CRJ, your new livery and a departure airport, then click FLY!

Acknowledgements:  The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft/Digital Aviation. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.  Thank you Hans.

Holgi

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FSX Legacy Airlines Pack for Aerosoft CRJ550/700

Introducing the FSX Legacy Airlines Pack for the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ550/700. This pack contains 3 liveries made from the ground-up to replicate the liveries available for Microsoft Flight Simulator X's default Bombardier CRJ700. Clean liveries are the default option as of now, but if one wishes a registration, you could ask.

Liveries included are as follows: Orbit Airlines and Pacifica Airlines for the CRJ700, and the purple Executive Jet livery for the CRJ550, in order to reflect its usage as a corporate jet. The pack also includes an additional White livery for the CRJ700 for the sake of relevance of the original CRJ700 paints, but if this bothers you to some extent I could remove it in the next update.

In the future I would be considering to add World Travel Airlines livery down the line, given that the base FSX itself doesn't have World Travel Airlines operating the CRJ700 to begin with. I might be discontinuing the White livery once this is out.

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "FSXAerosoftCRJ" folder in your Community content folder.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Air India Regional VT-RJE

Air India Regional livery
    Resolution livery: 4K

CRJ-700
    CRJ-550 (Fictional)

MSN 10029
    VT-RJE

AIR INDIA REGIONAL