Parking Brake issue again v1.2

Hi Guys

Having the parking brake issue that we had on the a318/19 v1.0, have to manually release the parking brake to start the roll! CFM Model.. once stopped on the runway after landing, apply full power A/C goes nowhere until you manually release the parking brake

Joe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. isn't it normal to release the parking brake before you start moving?

2. why are you stopping on the runway after your landing, with parking brake on? Your aim should be to taxi to your assigned gate.

As the name states, "Parking" brakes ? It's used when your aircraft is in a full stop or if you don't want it to go anywhere after you've stopped.

You shouldn't have the parking brake on when you're on your rollout after landing. Just use the reversers, auto brakes and manual brakes.

Right guys, first off I do t understand why somebody has give me a down vote ! Really

The problem is that when I land and slow up at the intersection and maybe stop ,when I apply power to taxi again it doesn't move, the only way that I can taxi again is to apply the parking brake an release it again. And btw I am a real life pilot ;),I hav my PPL.for over 20 yrs. I'm not that stupid to land with the parking brake on...doh. Maybe you read my post wrong! Anyway goin to try a new install on Monday when the update is out..no big deal ..........

I have exactly the same Problem. If you come to complete stop, the plane won´t move any more until you set and then release the parking breaks again.

This parking break issue started after installing the 1.20 Version,

Try attached Airbus_ECAMD2D.zip

Place in FSMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Panel_Fallback for A318/19 or FSMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Panel_Fallback for A320/21

If this works for you, I suggest you calibrate your pedal brakes again.

Please Remove my post, did not solve problem. (Sorry I should add I mean please remove my comment, I thought I had a solution but didn't, not the file in the post above! :L )

Kind regards

I have to confirm this issue: After the installation of 1.20 the plane does not start to move again after any stop until you actuate the already/still released parking brake twice. No parking brake signal is displayed on ECAM when the plane is stopped.

Tested today with A 321 CFM with Austrian livery on a flight from LOWW to EDDM.

I'm afraid that a hotfix is required...

Hi Emi,

Thanks for the update. Is this issue affecting all buses as far as you know?

Andrew

Not sure, but I'd assume so since the file that causes this is shared by the busses.

We made good progress on this though and should have a fix for it coming up tomorrow.

Hello Gang!

For what is worth..............Check your brake assignments under controls. Every time you install the Aerosoft Airbuses using the installers, you have to go back to your controls setup and ensure that your brakes have the "reversed" ticked off. If not, then there will be weird behavior with the parking brake and the brakes getting stuck as you guys have explained in this thread. Every time a new version of the Airbuses is released and we use the installer to install, this has to be checked/done or the brake issue will re-surface. Also make sure your brake sensitivities are maxed out and the null zones all the way to the left.

Hope this helps.

Dennis

Dennis

I did as you suggested but the assignments were fine. The new installation had not changed anything, as with all previous versions.

At the moment none of my v1.2 planes are taxiable, even at TOGA. I did find that if I simply pulled my Saitek pedals out of the USB and then put them back in, while thrust was at about 40%, the bus accelerated immediately to about 30kts and I had to brake to taxi at a more normal speed, although I still needed more than 43% thrust to keep it moving at 15kts (that's an A319 CFM at 60.2 MT TOW). Once I stopped though I couldn't move it again, even at TOGA thrust.

Andrew

Ok, I can confirm that it seems to have fixed the issue with me.

Andrew

EDIT: Only partially it seems. I still had to throttle to 60% to get moving when taxiing after landing at one point and then it seemed to speed up instantly to too fast. So it's partially working for me.

I confirm having the same issue even after applying the hot fix. Not a pleasant situation - before the latest service pack everything worked like a charm.

Gents,

I need you to go to your configurator > Enable logging on ASInput. Start a flight, fully press your brake and then release it.

Attach ASInput.log from C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus

State your Windows OS as well.

Archived