MCE update

ffm777

Hi,

I just wanted to ask when the update of MCE for the Airbus A320/321 will be available for download? The FS++ team told me on AVSIM that they sent the new version (which is also P3D v2.2 compatible) to Aerosoft but I see no post stating that it can be downloaded.

Thanks and regards

Carlo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

the update doesn’t appear to have made it to the Aerosoft download page as of yet...

I hope they will put it up ASAP, so we can continue to use MCE in P3D V2.2!

Also it would be awesome if they could update the installer so it will recognize P3D V2…

Regards,

Killermops

• 4 weeks later...

We definitely sent them the updated and improved package a few weeks ago. Latest is V2.6.0.0

Maybe Mathijs can chime in and say when they are going to make it available from Aerosoft servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bother once again. But why is it so difficult to put the new version of MCE on the server? Please...

Good question actually... I will make sure it will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Meanwhile use this link: >>Click Me<<

Emi, you made my day! Thanks a lot! That was certainly the last piece of the puzzle I needed to completely move to Prepar3d v2...

Archived