I am really disappointed with AXE

szaddam

Hy guys, and dear Aerosoft!

So I am just really disappointed with your AXE product. To tell the truth, the plane is beautifull inside and outside too. But it isn't enough, I think. The most disturbing thing is the managed descent issue. I know, I know... It had been reported a lot.. But why don't you guys fix it? The relase was in December. Now is February. There was a lots of time between these two months. I know, to have a good, perfect job, you need severel time. But Jesus... But ther are a new soundpack, many changes in the checklist, etc.. A many unimportant thing... You shold fix this very annoying issue first, in my opinion. I paied it, so come on guys! I don't want to "move to trash" this product.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying it. We'll start with the hotfixes. If you will notice, there have been 4 full updated new installers, all with many fixes on them. Also, we are currently on Hotfix 11. So that's 15 updates in just two months.

You asked why such small things were fixed or tweaked, that has been answered many times. The reason is that there is a full team of developers working on the Extended, all with different areas of expertise and responsibility. For instance we have devs for the Right MCDU/co-pilot/checklist options, dev for the modelling, dev for texturing, dev for the FMGS and Left MCDU, dev for the autopilot systems, devs for sounds, dev for the ND, and so on. All of these team members work both separately and together to get everything going. When issues come up, they work together whenever they can. But, some issues are the sole responsibility of a certain developer or developers, and only they have the knowledge to fix the issue. So, while they are working to fix their problems, the other devs are free to fix theirs, no matter how small they are.

This is extremely efficient, because why would the other devs just sit around doing nothing while waiting for another dev to finish what they need to get done? Why not solve whatever they can and get it to the user as fast as possible? It makes sense and it's actually very beneficial to everyone.

As for VNAV, that is being worked on, and is being tweaked and tested every day, including today, and tomorrow as well, even though it is a weekend. You can follow all of that progress here, and there was even an update by the developer in charge of that today: http://forum.aerosof...just-a-picture/

• Aerosoft

Hy guys, and dear Aerosoft!

So I am just really disappointed with your AXE product. To tell the truth, the plane is beautifull inside and outside too. But it isn't enough, I think. The most disturbing thing is the managed descent issue. I know, I know... It had been reported a lot.. But why don't you guys fix it? The relase was in December. Now is February. There was a lots of time between these two months. I know, to have a good, perfect job, you need severel time. But Jesus... But ther are a new soundpack, many changes in the checklist, etc.. A many unimportant thing... You shold fix this very annoying issue first, in my opinion. I paied it, so come on guys! I don't want to "move to trash" this product.

I am sorry you are not happy, but keep in mind that we actually did not even plan managed descent, we are only now working on this as we are expanding to the 318/319/330. This was never intended as a fully system simulation project and when you bought the product we did NOT promise full managed descent! We promised a fine medium complexity product with many additional features for a sweet price. And I think we delivered that. Do not blame us when your expectation do not match the product.

And if you think features like that can be delivered in two months you are dearly mistaken.

This was never intended as a fully system simulation project and when you bought the product we did NOT promise full managed descent!

I hope you make a Joke with your statement above.

But a managed decent is not a deep system simulation, this is a minimum state off art for an Airbus. Sorry but, this make me verry angry.

Your Product Site;

"Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included."

did you kwow your own site mister Kok ??

• Aerosoft

Because we written that on the site (and it could be misinterpreted) we decided to work on it. How a typo can lead to a better product! And of course the descent is managed, we are just adding the more complex modes to it. Just as we will perhaps do so for some other modes.

I agree it is minimal state of the art for a Airbus simulation. However we never intended this to be a state of the art product, not at this price level.

I am sorry you are not happy, but keep in mind that we actually did not even plan managed descent, we are only now working on this as we are expanding to the 318/319/330. This was never intended as a fully system simulation project and when you bought the product we did NOT promise full managed descent! We promised a fine medium complexity product with many additional features for a sweet price. And I think we delivered that. Do not blame us when your expectation do not match the product.

And if you think features like that can be delivered in two months you are dearly mistaken.

Perhaps you will read your own discription on produkt side in Aerosoftshop again with a little attention !!

Systeme:

• Komplettes Fly-By-Wire System mit Flight Envelope Protection, Stall Protection (Strömungsabriss) Pitch und Roll Limiter, G-Load Limiter, Overspeed Protection, Autotrim. Sehr gutes Verhalten beim manuellem fliegen
  • Komplettes Autopilot System mit CAT III Autoland, VSI, Managed Mode, Heading Mode und NAV Mode, VNAV und LNAV
  • Komplettes Thrust (Schub) Computer System (FADEC), Schubhebel mit Rasterpositionen, Flex Take Off
  • Komplettes MCDU (kann über einen Web Browser bedient werden, z.Bsp. von einem Tablet Computer). Auch über das Keyboard bedienbar
  • Flugpläne mit SID, STAR, Holdings, Managed Climbs, Descent und Constraints (Hindernisse) Einbindung
  • NavDataPro Daten (LIDO) bereits implementiert; auch kompatibel mit Navigraph Daten
  • Eingebundenes Runway Awareness und Advisory System
  • Quick Access (Data) Recorder (QAR) mit externer Anzeige (Daten können mit FS Flight Keeper oder Google Earth Daten getauscht werden)
  • Komplettes ADIR System
  • Komplettes TCAS System (mit Audio Warnungen)
  • Komplett programmiertes Bus System (Elektrik) mit realistischem Batterieverschleiß und Voltanzeige
  • Realistischer treibstoffverbrauch welche die Standardberechnungen des FSX umgeht Realistisches Autobrake System
  • Treibstoffbeladungsmodul im Experten oder Anfängermodus

May be you have to change that in the discription in the shop again ????

Greetings

Klaus

Perhaps you will read your own discription on produkt side in Aerosoftshop again with a little attention !!

May be you have to change that in the discription in the shop again ????

Greetings

Klaus

Because we written that on the site (and it could be misinterpreted) we decided to work on it. How a typo can lead to a better product!

Acutally, I didnt want to say this when the other threads also claimed that we claimed full managed DES since we are already working on it.

If we meant full managed descend, the sentence would be : "Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, full Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included.

Acutally, I didnt want to say this when the other threads also claimed that we claimed full managed DES since we are already working on it.

If we meant full managed descend, the sentence would be : "Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, full Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included.

Sorry Joshua, I never complained about any missing features in the AXE, but with your last statement above it is getting ridiculous. You advertised (as you citate above also) with "fully custom autopilot systems, ,,,", so the word "fully" is already mentioned at the very beginning including all following autopilot systems and so letting the interested customer beleave that the managed CLB/DES is also fully integrated with a vertical deviation indicator and a variable speed band to stay in the vertical profile. So I beleaved too before buying it. But again, I never complained and am waiting for the implementation as you announced would maybe done in the near future. But now reading your statement above I feel foolished by you for the first time and I will absent from defending the AXE in other forums.

And now I have also other opinion of your statements that the AXE has had four new installers since release and 11 hotfixes since release. Why should this enormous amount of bugfixes in 2 month be a sign for a well developed product before release. Now I see it as a proove for heaving released a not finished product and I think you should not be proud of having done so much bugfixes in such a short time.

Regards

Henry

Sorry Joshua, I never complained about any missing features in the AXE, but with your last statement above it is getting ridiculous. You advertised (as you citate above also) with "fully custom autopilot systems, ,,,", so the word "fully" is already mentioned at the very beginning including all following autopilot systems and so letting the interested customer beleave that the managed CLB/DES is also fully integrated with a vertical deviation indicator and a variable speed band to stay in the vertical profile. So I beleaved too before buying it. But again, I never complained and am waiting for the implementation as you announced would maybe done in the near future. But now reading your statement above I feel foolished by you for the first time and I will absent from defending the AXE in other forums.

Frankly all this saying that we fool customers is ridiculous. Fully custom simply means non-default FSX autopilot systems. We dont exaggerate.

Again, though there is a fault on our part for putting it in the way that makes it seem that way. For that I/we (the team) apologise. So thats why we start work on what we call VDEV. (Vertical Deviation which essentially is the correct term for it).

And now I have also other opinion of your statements that the AXE has had four new installers since release and 11 hotfixes since release.

Where did I say that ?

Why should this enormous amount of bugfixes in 2 month be a sign for a well developed product before release. Now I see it as a proove for heaving released a not finished product and I think you should not be proud of having done so much bugfixes in such a short time.

Well since you think that way, from now on wards, there will be no hot fixes. Since "that is a sign of a not finished product".

Where did I say that ?

Well since you think that way, from now on wards, there will be no hot fixes. Since "that is a sign of a not finished product".

With "you" I meant post #2 which was not posted by you personally, I wanted to adress the whole development team, as it is not the first time this was mentioned by the developers.

And yes, but that is only my humble opinion, I would appreciate no more hotfixes but a firm patch bringing the product to the advertised features so that the delivered product is in congruence with the advertised features.

Regards

Henry

With "you" I meant post #2 which was not posted by you personally, I wanted to adress the whole development team, as it is not the first time this was mentioned by the developers.

No Developers ever mentioned that. Only maybe Mathijs the Project Manager and maybe the support staff.

And yes, but that is only my humble opinion, I would appreciate no more hotfixes but a firm patch bringing the product to the advertised features so that the delivered product is in congruence with the advertised features.

Well obviously you dont appreciate hotfixes. Hotfixes are meant to patch the gap between waiting for the next stable version since there is at least twenty bug fixes every week. Not releasing hotfixes anyway will NOT result in a shorter waiting time to the next major version.

To end this whole discussion really, in conclusion, there will never be a repeat of this kind of feature list again. Now we know how things are easily misinterpreted and how certain customers like to use it to their advantage, there will be careful discussion of the feature list before putting it up.

As I said, as "compensation", we are doing that very specific feature. Again, apologies to anyone who misinterpreted. We ask of your patience to the next major version where VDEV (not including RNAV) will be implemented.

Now we know how things are easily misinterpreted and how certain customers like to use it to their advantage, there will be careful discussion of the feature list before putting it up.

As long as we customers have already paid for a product that doesn't meet the product description the only party with an advantage is you.

Best regards,

Gerson

As long as we customers have already paid for a product that doesn't meet the product description the only party with an advantage is you.

Best regards,

Gerson

As I said, as "compensation", we are doing that very specific feature. Again, apologies to anyone who misinterpreted. We ask of your patience to the next major version where VDEV (not including RNAV) will be implemented.

I don´t really get it....

We never ever promised You a fully simulated Airbus A32X !!!

We put up a featurelist that by large has been fullfilled, discussing whether it should have been Managed or Full managed are only kind of nitpicking - honestly.

The Airbus X Extended has even before release been promotede as a mid-level addon. At release we also clearly told that we would continue working on enhancing it, as well as fixing which ever bugs might appear.

People where flamingin us for not having added the TRK/FPA feature - didn´t we not add it ?

People are now angry not having the Full managed descend simulated (Yes I have no problem using the word "Full") - isn´t Joshua working on that and even giving public progress reports ?

Did we not add countless other features after release - free of charge ?

Haven´t we fixed tons of other issues reported ?

And that in JUST two month !!!

Name me any other addon where so much has happend in a postive direction, within such a short timeframe !!

Customer is always King ???

Right !!, but only to a certain degree.

A wise King does not demand impossible stuff from his people (us the devs.) cause then he looses their respect and the people (us the devs.) only stand back wondering whats wrong with him.

Sorry to say it so direct here, but I think some here in this forum should show a bit more respect for those who have been, and still are, working hard to make this addon as good as it really is and in the future (actual close future) even better.

You bought a burger meal, so don´t expect a dinner as fine as a french ala carte menu with servants jumping around Your table.

In "Our" (Aerosofts) forum we DO allow disrespective Kings to whine to a certain degree, actually to a degree not found anywhere else - please act more respectfull !!

If one guy has made the first "real" Airbus come alive in FSX, then it´s Joshua, so if You had just a bit more patience than a 6 year old child, then I´m sure we in a few month will end up close to what You always wanted.

Sorry for sounding harsch, but sometimes it seems necesarry !!!

Greetings

Finn

I hope you make a Joke with your statement above.

But a managed decent is not a deep system simulation, this is a minimum state off art for an Airbus. Sorry but, this make me verry angry.

Your Product Site;

"Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included."

did you kwow your own site mister Kok ??

You are damn right mate. The features written on the product page are a huge lie and some of them cannot be found in what you buy. This is a theft! If I hadn't bought the download version, I would have already asked for a refund.

Normally I'm not whining around in this forums but now I have to complain...

Frankly all this saying that we fool customers is ridiculous. Fully custom simply means non-default FSX autopilot systems. We dont exaggerate.

Again, though there is a fault on our part for putting it in the way that makes it seem that way. For that I/we (the team) apologise. So thats why we start work on what we call VDEV. (Vertical Deviation which essentially is the correct term for it).

hm but in the German description (and Aerosoft is German...) it is called :

Komplettes Autopilot System mit [...]

And that obviously is not the same as "Komplett neu erstelltes Autopilot System mit [...]"

And thats not seeming wrong, that obviously is wrong. Or you even made your translaters think, the modes were "fully"... and then, it's not the German customers fault.

Sorry about that, but had to be said...

Normally I'm not whining around in this forums but now I have to complain...

hm but in the German description (and Aerosoft is German...) it is called :

And that obviously is not the same as "Komplett neu erstelltes Autopilot System mit [...]"

And thats not seeming wrong, that obviously is wrong. Or you even made your translaters think, the modes were "fully"... and then, it's not the German customers fault.

Sorry about that, but had to be said...

To end this whole discussion really, in conclusion, there will never be a repeat of this kind of feature list again. Now we know how things are easily misinterpreted and how certain customers like to use it to their advantage, there will be careful discussion of the feature list before putting it up. As I said, as "compensation", we are doing that very specific feature. Again, apologies to anyone who misinterpreted. We ask of your patience to the next major version where VDEV (not including RNAV) will be implemented.

Besides, not even LNAV works fully, as advertised, yet, because:

- unable to follow procedures with radial interceptions

instead, the aircraft flies a straight line from the fix before the interception to the fix after the interception

- unable to use custom waypoints if the fix they are based on has multiple entries with the same name

- DIR-TO works almost half the time, with seemingly random behavior. The times that it does not work, the aircraft does endless circles around the newly created from (T/P) waypoint.

These are not advanced or state-of-the-art features. These are the most basic ones. The ability of the plane to get you, laterally, with autopilot, from 1500ft above after take-off, to your final approach fix, with no intervention of the pilot, at any weather/visibility condition, at any time of the year/day, no matter what is the combination of origin-destination airport (within range of the aircraft), and no matter what combination of SID-STAR-approach is used. Certainly much more than half of the world's airports have procedures that involve radial interceptions and/or DME arcs (most of them to navigate between high/mountaineous elevation/terrain).

PS: You mentioned that a reason you are/will be doing the A330, is also the interest from a professional customer. Well, no professional customer is going to pay for a broken LNAV as it is now, and the problem/code is the same. You fix for the Extended -> you have it ready for the A330 as well. You don't fix it -> then it will be the same broken also in the A330, for you professional customer.

Note that we actually have acouple of real Airbus drivers, both Captians and FO's on the beta team who actually enjoys it in it´s current state.

Maybe because the real Airbus is flown different than the way many simmers do.

For instance I guess virtual pilots make autolandings in 8/10 times, whereas in real world it´s hardly done more than 2/10 flights.

Most simmers use LNAV and VNAV right after take off and untill approach phase, whereas in real life, due to ATC requirements they have to use "dumb" Autopilots modes alot more, especially during descend.

Finn

Most simmers use LNAV and VNAV right after take off and untill approach phase, whereas in real life, due to ATC requirements they have to use "dumb" Autopilots modes alot more, especially during descend.

There is no difference. The LNAV-VNAV should still be fully functional. You only do not dial up (up to your cruise level) / dial-down (down to your FAF altitude) the altitude on the EFIS. Besides, most times ATC will clear you for the next altitude level long before you reach the previous ATC-imposed restriction.

For instance I guess virtual pilots make autolandings in 8/10 times, whereas in real world it´s hardly done more than 2/10 flights.

If you are referring to me, I will always do a manual landing (after my FAF, or sometimes I may input an extra custom waypoint as a FAF closer to the runway - usually at 4nm from the threshold), provided that:

- I have at least 3nm of horizontal visibility

- When I'm at my FAF, the runway is within my horizontal field of view (so no LXGB from west->to->east, no MHTG, no LPMA, no LGSM, etc.).

• Aerosoft

Gents this discussion is going a bit too fast if people are calling us thieves and things like that. I am sorry the product page can be interpreted in some ways but we always made the intended customer and system fidelity of this product very clear. A mid range product for a mid range price.

I believe part of the issue is that we decided to keep on working on the product after release. Originally we did not want to add much to the Airbus X Extended and use all the new developments for the A318/319 product that would have additional system depth. However I decided that it would not be nice to keep these files on our disk while there were customers could use them and would enjoy them. That created a different idea, one that we were adding 'missing' or not yet completed features. But that's just not the case.

We have sold tens of thousand now, and we got very nice comments (let me add those at the end of this post), so I believe the intended customers enjoy the product as we hoped. The first reviews are also clear and call it the best Airbus so far. That's all we aimed for. I feel the product page text is correct, but I will make sure the next product page is much more detailed, even if that will scare of a lot of less experienced customers. These same comments can be made for any of our product pages and for any of the product pages of our competitors. I believe you will agree that we are reluctant to use big words, like '99% realistic'. We don't do that because calling a PC simulation of a modern airliner realistic, let alone 99% realistic, is stretching the truth as it is.

Now here are some (by far not all) comments I gathered in the last few weeks on our own forum. These are from customers who clearly do not feel mislead by the product page.

“Thanks for this great product”

“The checklist/co-pilot feature is impressive indeed”

“I just wanted to thank the dev team for their commitment and all the good work they did with the Airbus Extended.”

“I just wanted to say "Thank You!" for an outstanding product.”

“great work on the airbus.”

“In my opinion all I can say is wow”

“I've have so much enjoyed the best Airbus ever made for flight simulator.”

“Congratulations Aerosoft”

“1 happy buyer here”

“I have to tell you that this AirbusX Extended is absolutely awesome”

“This is absolutely a first rate A320 simulation.”

“thank you for the Airbus X, you have done something great with this checklist and copilot. Now even greater pleasure of flying.”

“Just finished my first flight, the tutorial, and it's a lot of fun, well done”

“Just wanted to thank aerosoft team, specially Mathijs and his team for this wonderful product.”

“It's not just a great aircraft it's a whole package deal. Fabulous value for money”

“Thanks for making a great product!”

“All right..Another Happy customer/Simmer here.”

“Thankyou very much enjoying learning the bus very much”

“you have developed a great product and also the documentation offers very good information although”

“Congratulations Aerosoft, this one is a winner.”

“Good job putting this together”

“I would like to congratulate you guys on this awesome airplane! Myself and buddies had a blast tonight discovering the new features...we are all impressed”

“Love the new Airbus best Addon Airbus, make that Aircraft i have ever purchased”

“Thank you for great product!”

“Great job really glad to have such a good Airbus!!”

“Great AB by the way, a real joy (warts and all) to fly....”

“it's a joy to fly!”

“Best. Bus. Ever.”

“I am very happy with the a/c. Nice work you've done. The feeling of the aircraft is amazing”

“It is a fantastic product”

“Indeed that is a great product”

“Totally agree, best Airbus ever released for FS so far, and comes with some fantastic features, such as the F/O / Checklists.”

“fantastic poroduct”

“I also want to say thanks to the team for this great aircraft”

“Need to read more of the manual,but very happy with the product.”

“Big thanks to the team of developers, beta testers, translators, for their great work, sleepless nights, was released a truly professional and a phenomenal product”

“I am still impressed - nothing comes close!”

“an outstanding job completing an amazing "Bus". What a great product!”

“I really enjoy this Airbus”

“Merry Christmas and thank you for this product.”

“a swiss FO tested the bus yesterday with me, he said Holdings are great, 100% realistic, and better then PMDG”

“I would like to thank all the Team to create so far the best A320 simulation ever on FS.”

“fully enjoying this wonderful new toy”

“by far the most comprehensive (working) add-on for the Airbus A320 that has ever come to market”

“You've done a spectacular job”

“extend my appreciation for Aerosoft for such a beautiful plane with a product is close to perfect and amazing graphics”

“Can't stop myself From flying it....Stability, Systems, Coplitot, Checklist, Graphics, FPS Friendly”

“I can say: Yes, Airbus X Extended is a great plane”

“thank you for having promised us a great aircraft and indeed we were given a great aircraft.”

“what a machine!”

“Congrats to you and your team on a remarkable product- the Airbus we have all been waiting for.”

“With no doubt the best A320 simulation available and worth every penny.”

“One of the best releases of 2012, if not the best!”

“An excellent product with outstanding support;”

“I have only good words for this great plane”

“I'm quite happy, and thanks for an enjoyable product”

“This is the best. The visual model , Flight Dynamics , Fly by wire, and systesm aall great.”

“Fantastic addon for FSX. I 'm so impressed with the Aerosoft Airbus X-tended”

“Awesome payware aircraft add-on for FSX which is underpriced for such high quality and vast features.”

“This is the 2nd add-on for FSX and P3D that I could never live without.”

“Thank you for the great product”

“Congratulations on a great product!I love to fly it! The best A320 simulation ever released….”

“it is real a wonderfull plane”

“this has now become my #1 payware aircraft.”

“The airbus x extended has now become my number 1 payware aircraft”

“Completely agree. Its by far the best A32X simulation ever released.”

“Congratulations on a great product!I love to fly it! The best A320 simulation ever released”

“it's the best Airbus simulation available”

“Awesome plane, great job guys, your hard work definitely show in delivering this great quality airbus”

“But with new A320 X Extended the level grow up to much , it´s a great job for a nice price”

“Thank you for finally providing us with a decent Airbus.”

“The aircraft is acting like a charm”

“a really brilliant product, very polished”

“the thing you made so far, is simply... amazing!”

“I've not flown the NGX since this was released!”

“10 out of 10”

“I love the new Airbus Extended”

“love the bus”

“You've made a great simulation of the a320”

“Congrats to all of the team for releasing an outstanding Airbus”

“it's very nice product”

“Superb and outstanding bus”

“The Extended is a winner”

“Airbus X extendend is great, I really like it.”

“Truth is she's a lovely aircraft to fly”

“I love the plane so far”

“The "Bus" we were waiting for at last”

“GREAT BUS so far!”

“I'm loving the Extended”

“I really love to fly this bird”

“This product is really good”

“You are doing a great work”

“Aerosoft thank you again for bringing us the Airbus that we have been craving for many years”

“the Airbus itself is a beauty”

“For the first time in FSX I can feel an Airbus atmosphere throughout the whole flight, I'm so excited right now.”

“its an amazing piece of software”

“I love the AirbusX Extended”

“the Airbus Extended is now my favourite payware aircraft.”

“I'd say this is really a beautiful bird to fly”

“My conclusion is that this Airbus is a very great add on and a pleasure to fly”

“I'm absolutely LOVING this bus”

“Just completed my 10th flight and it was flawless, right down to the -178 fpm autoland. This aircraft is addictive!”

“This is the most advanced add-on to FSX up to date. I just can't stop flying.”

“This Bus rocks! It is really possible to fly it without problems.”

“can say: Yes, Airbus X Extended is a great plane!”

“I am really enjoying the plane....it offers a great deal of immersion for me compared to other add-ons”

“I just want to fly A320 extended”

“First thing to say is the AirbusX Extended is fantastic”

“I love the bus. Thanks you Aerosoft !”

“this is the most awesome aircraft in my hangar, and I just cannot get excited about flying anything else”

“This is the airbus I have been waiting for and am happy just to fly the airbus x extended from now. (pmdg now parked in hanger) .”

“Its a 9 out of 10”

“And it was incredible. The flight was really smooth, the autopilot followed the flightplan exactly and gently”

“Well impressed with this aircraft, no comparison with previous similar models”

“I absolutly can recommand this Product - its a BUY!”

“Airbus extended is the best Flight Sim add-on I have ever owned”

“it's also time to party when a delivery like this one arrives at our harddisks!”

“This is the best most realistic Airbus A320 i have flown. It is an excellent product.”

“First of all congratulations and a big thank you to the team for an outstanding aircraft and my appreciation for the dedication to make it even better!”

“this bus is Awesome”

“Thanks for that fantastic airbus”

“Best hand flying Aircraft in FSX.”

“Even though it's classed as mid fidelity I class it as top notch and keeps getting better”

“I haven't flown anything else since I bought Airbus X Extended!”

“I became really addicted to this aircraft especially after the series of hot fixes which we are really appreciating. I tried to fly my old PMDG 737 but I couldn't and I came back to my lovely AXE 320.”

“To me since I am an airbus lover, AXE is the greatest of its kind.”

“Thank you so much and congratulations for a AMAZING product!”

“Thanks Aerosoft again for this very nice Airbus.”

“Superior quality in everything and no problem for some minor bug”

“There is something addictive in this Airbus AXE320. The feel AND the sound are just wonderful”

“the best Airbus todate”

“fantastic AXE is the Best.”

“The Airbus is performing brilliantly and I'm a really happy customer!”

“an amazing product and equally good support”

“Airbus flying is a blast!!!! Lovin' it!!! Thank you, Gents!!!!”

“it is an awesome addon,”

“a very nice bus”

“a great airplane and a very good simulation”

“you all did a great job on this bird”

“i am very surprised about all the features included into this bird !!! Thanks a lot Aerosoft for your work!!!”

“Congratz Aerosoft for the Airbus X Extended!”

“its flying like a dream, THE FIRST AND THE BEST AIRBUS SINCE FLIGHT SIMULATOR 1.0 in 1985!!!!!”

“once you used to it, it just gives you nothing but fun and excitement”

“ I haven't flown anything else since I got it.”

“Absolutely Love this bird!”

“This is one impressive plane “

“almost forgot how to fly the NGX”

“It is an incredible plane, and gets better with every update”

“definately a groundbreaking product”

“briliant bird”

“Best addon every. great job on the airbus Aerosoft.”

“This is definitely the best addon ever.”

Archived