Preview German Airports 3 - 2012 (released topic closed)

Rainer Duda

Hi,

today I like to start another sequence of screenshots: German Airports 3 - 2012

I'll start with some FS9-screens from EDDH-Hamburg. Others will follow in this thread during the next days.

Release is planned in a view weeks for FSX and FS9.

As usual I have to say these screens are made with my very tweaked FS9, so as always you see a mix of many addons around.

Same as usual own compiled AI-traffic, collected from the well known places like avsim, alpha-india-group, globusworld, etc...

Many thanks to these guys who don't stop to give us such great AI liveries, flightplans and modells.

eddh01.jpg

eddh02.jpg

eddh03.jpg

eddh04.jpg

eddh05.jpg

eddh06.jpg

eddh07.jpg

eddh08.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1

Hm - I haven't installed the older ones. So I'm sorry. But it's an update with some visual improvements and needed code-changes.

Maybe you should compare with the screens you're able to see on the productpage:

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=fs2004&p=ga3hamburg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

free. same like the German Airports 2 - 2012. There were free updates available for the complete packages and free updates for the single airports too. Or did I miss something a view months ago with GAP2-2012?

It's a refresh for some further improvements, internal code optimization and some visual improvements - as I wrote above. For example some 3D-approach lighting systems, new runway lights, less loss of autogen around the airports and so on. And some airports like Hamburg get some changes because because of new buildings. For example the hotel at the parking area you see in my Hamburg-screens. So I'm sure you won't decline a free refreshment. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1

Guest Bruno Teixeira

How will be the FPS compared to the actual version for FSX? For me the actual one is unflyable about 6/7 FPS meanwhile in other sceneries like Lisbon, Geneva, I have 20 FPS.

Today EDDW-Bremen

dizzy.giffaint.gif

I am just trying to stand up but I can't move from the floor.

Maybe when I find my jaw, I will be able to call for help.

PS And until today I have not even considered purchasing Bremen...

Hi Rainer, thanks for the preview. Not visible on the Hamburg screenies: will the "new" radar tower be included on the north side of the airport? There is a radar on the top, isn't it? And for Bremen: doesn't look that the bridge of the highway A281 is included. It is passing just behind the airport area and the pylons are visible from the other side as well. But maybe too late now... ;-)

Anyway, great that the team is upgrading the sceneries and that for free! :)

Best,

Axel

Hi,

awesome screenies as usual!

...but, the previous versions of these airports aren't that old, are they? And what about GAP1 EDDN and EDMA? There hasn't been any new version for ages. I think the most recent versions are still that ones for FS2002. Hope the GAP1'ones EDDN and EDMA are not left out completely, as EDNY has been released recently...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like the young lady at the far right of the fourth screenshot down gets around. She's walking outside the terminal at EDNY too. ^_^

@Nils:

Have the EADS titles been removed from the Airbus Hangar meanwhile?

They're missing in the current version, but were there when I visited the airport in 2009

I have forwarded your question.

@Herman:

Looks like the young lady at the far right of the fourth screenshot down gets around. She's walking outside the terminal at EDNY too.

Yes - it looks like she's a real aviation fan. Or is it possible that she belongs to me? ;)

@Axel:

And for Bremen: doesn't look that the bridge of the highway A281 is included

No, it's not included in my beta. To your Hamburg question please wait, I'll check it.

@Mika (a question at simflight.de):

Schade, dass in BRE das Werder Bremen Logo, was man beim Taxeln zur RWY09 sieht, nicht umgesetzt wurde!

Forwarded this to the developer. Maybe it will be included.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Herman:

Yes - it looks like she's a real aviation fan. Or is it possible that she belongs to me? ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Don't let her get away, then. Best you stay close by, or someone else may catch her eye. B)

@Axel: Do you have a photo or a screenshot? What radar tower do you mean?

@Mika and all Werder Bremen fans - a view minutes ago I got a new bgl and a bitmap. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

I mean the tower visible on that picture:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Antonov-Design-Bureau/Antonov-An-225-Mriya/2035234/L/&sid=b2204a6b1df70b80c5d3db84a873107a

Best,

Axel